Jacob's Gallery, 11th October / New Stuff.

• Thread starter Jacob
  • 1,036 comments
It's update time! Again...

Ferrari F10 at Monza Change Weather/Time

-- Deleted --

BONUS SHOTS OF THE WEEK!

Lotus Elise '96 flippin' over.
RM it, and raise the suspension to the max height, and soften the springs as much as you can, and you get this! ;)

And... We have liftoff! ;)

Last edited:
Man Fishy, these are some great shots. Alot of these make me realize just how beautiful this game can be. Have to do a double take sometimes, especially the JGTC NSX and Subaru.

Man Fishy, these are some great shots. Alot of these make me realize just how beautiful this game can be. Have to do a double take sometimes, especially the JGTC NSX and Subaru.

Thanks dude, the game amazes you from time to time. Some of it just look so real. ;)

Snow and Dirt! Don't see enough of those ;)

Right now, it looks like that. One vote so far. :lol:
I think I could get some nice snow shots to add on here. Sure, they won't look like your SX4, but perhaps somewhat close. ;)

It's final (Since there hasn't been any more voters in a while)!

The next set, or perhaps the next next will be themed "Snow and Dirt".
I'll hopefully get some good pics of that. Thanks to all voters.

I'm the only one that didn't vote for snow & dirt. I'm sure you will make them look great though so it doesn't matter to much 👍

I'm the only one that didn't vote for snow & dirt. I'm sure you will make them look great though so it doesn't matter to much 👍

Thanks, I've been away from GT5 for a while, but I'll get some photos up today/tomorrow. ;)

GT by Citroën Concept @ Italy (San Galgano/Rome)

Rome

San Galgano Abbey at Night

San Galgano Abbey in Daylight

Snow & Dirt is on it's way.

Hope you like this in the meantime. ;)

Last edited:
Is that a matte colour on that car. Looks alright. I have always hated the matte colours but I might try one or two now ;)

And great pictures there 👍

Nice set. I love the design on the car but haven't able to get a shot I really liked. How about those braking distances! :banghead:

Looking forward to snow and dirt!

Is that a matte colour on that car. Looks alright. I have always hated the matte colours but I might try one or two now ;)

And great pictures there 👍

Ah, yes. That's Matte Black indeed. Yeah, they sort of take away the realism of the shots. But it looks decent on the GT.
Also, thanks for the comment. :)

Nice set. I love the design on the car but haven't able to get a shot I really liked. How about those braking distances! :banghead:

Looking forward to snow and dirt!

Thanks.
I love the design as well, and I only had the race car, so I bought it.

2 million, kinda worth it. ;)
But any car that does 300 km/h in reverse(!) has got to be awesome.
Thanks, and I'll see if I'll include some Rally Car in the snow 'n' dirt set. I'll perhaps take some B&W ones to please ashes as well.

Again, thanks to both of you for the comments. Appreciated. :)

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI @ Eiger Nordwand K Trail

Possible CCCL week 7 entries.

I'm going with the first shot, and yes. Here's yet another update without a snow shot, but there's atleast some dirt here. :dopey:

Don't worry, ceiling_fan. There will be snow soon. ;)

Last edited:
My entry for PMC 2.0 Week 22 - Snow vs. Dirt

Lotus @ Chamonix - Main.

Last edited:
Update time!

Let's start off with my PMC week 22 entry, and those considered for entry.

Ferrari F40 @ Monza.

My Entry.

Other shots from the Gold Poly Driftin' set.

Nissan Skyline R33 at the Nürburgring Nordschleife.

5673744973_c77fe7112c_z.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pictures. Wondering what color is used on that Nissan. Looks nice 👍

It's the same colour on the car and the rims, it's something like Azzuro Arancio something.

Thanks, more shots coming today.
It's more Skyline and Group C + LMPs @ Le Mans.

Latest Posts

Back