Jacob's Gallery, 11th October / New Stuff.

• Thread starter Jacob
  • 1,036 comments
Update!

Assorted edited shots.
Shots of a RUF, a 458, an M5, etc.

Hope you'll find something to your liking.

Last edited:
Yet another preview, this time featuring a Lotus Esprit V8. Many other photographers have also done their take on this fantastic car, but here's my version.

Lotus Esprit V8 '02 @ Ahrweiler Street

They're all edited, and I think I'll continue in that way from now on.

Hope you like it, and thanks to all who looked and commented on my previous shots.​

Last edited:
oh boy do i love the espirit! i just recently shot a black n white of the car to haha.

love the feel of it, i feel the sign next to it is drawing attention away from the car a little

oh boy do i love the espirit! i just recently shot a black n white of the car to haha.

love the feel of it, i feel the sign next to it is drawing attention away from the car a little

Yeah, perhaps. I'll get the full set up on here later, and yeah. The Esprit looks amazing in B&W.

Hey FishyJuice - great pics. Love the Italia 458 and the black and whites. Great perspective too.

Thanks, nice to see that you like them. ;)

Update Time!​

The rest of the Esprit @ Ahrweiler Street set.

More updates coming tomorrow, been way to busy lately.
And feedback is always welcome. Enjoy. :)

Last edited:
Of the three, I think the first one is the best, even though half the frame is black. :lol: Interesting composition choice, but I like it. 👍 The other two are good as well. Very interesting tilting on them.

Of the three, I think the first one is the best, even though half the frame is black. :lol: Interesting composition choice, but I like it. 👍 The other two are good as well. Very interesting tilting on them.

Thanks, since my only way of getting better is experimenting more. That's what I'll do. Nice to see that you like it. Thanks. :)

Update time!

CCCL week 11 entry, DB9 @ SR5.

More shots, from Autumn Ring with love.

Renaultsport Clio V6 '00 @ Autumn Ring

I'd like to have some criticism on the composition of the CCCL entry.
I'm not entirely sure about it.

Hope you like 'em. :)

Last edited:
Nice shots. The first one of the Reno does it for me. 👍
I like your CCCL shot as well but the judge may want more of the car in the shot. Just think about it and go with what you think is your best shot.
And good luck 👍

Nice shots. The first one of the Reno does it for me. 👍
I like your CCCL shot as well but the judge may want more of the car in the shot. Just think about it and go with what you think is your best shot.
And good luck 👍

Thanks. And I consider the first Clio shot to well be one of the best I've ever taken. I'm just thinking about how I've "bleached" it too much. The orange is very toned down.

And thanks for the CCCL feedback. Yeah, I'll see and change if I come up with something better. :)

And I'll re-upload what was pic 3 soon. Just need to "re-engineer" it a bit more. :lol:

I love those Clio shots! Great colors, even if you feel you toned it down too much. It really all is about experimenting with all those sliders :P The Matte Orange (?) looks amazing on the curves of that car in the third pic.

The CCCL entry is a really cool capture too, cool looking windows! It's not very flashy though which may not go over well in the poll, sadly.

I love those Clio shots! Great colors, even if you feel you toned it down too much. It really all is about experimenting with all those sliders :P The Matte Orange (?) looks amazing on the curves of that car in the third pic.

The CCCL entry is a really cool capture too, cool looking windows! It's not very flashy though which may not go over well in the poll, sadly.

Thanks, and as you say. It's about trying new things.
And funnily, this isn't Matte Orange. This is Electric Orange, from the Ford Focus ST. But it's almost my new favorite Orange.

And as you and ashes have said. I might not make the poll, I'll probably end up with something more "traditional".

Thanks for the comments. :)

Back