Jacob's Gallery, 11th October / New Stuff.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jacob
  • 1,036 comments
  • 85,943 views
You say it's crap, I say it's lovely ;)
Like the 3rd, 4th and 9th one 👍

SVX
And I say its incredible. :p

That b/w Lambo is just outta this world man. :drool:👍

great work Jacob :bowdown:
calling this crap is like calling nutilla a normal chocolate, its just not ...normal

Crap? You call this crap?

I say...AMAZING, AWESOME, TERRIFIC, LOVELY and :bowdown:

If thats your version of a crap picture, I would love to see your version of a great picture then. My favorite's are the Miura shots.

That's one big mother panorama! 👍 Fantastic set - love the Stallions. :)

Let's just say I like both set....they balance each other and I can't choose which I like better :dopey:

Love them all FJ ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Awesome update :) 👍👍👍

Beautiful colors, viewing angle! These photos are beautiful, good job!

Angles and Compositions are great as always! :drool:

Love the B/W/R Lambo!

BkS
You call this crap? I call you MAD.

This is just amazing!!! :drool: :bowdown:

Again, thanks, thanks, thanks. To all of ya. :p

I thought I'd dump some more crap here, Gtuned's Kill³ RE:MIX set.













Thanks for watching, more shots arriving later tomorrow. :p​
 
Last edited:
#3 is so awesome. Reminds me of your similar Le Mans Legends shot. :drool:👍
 
Last mustang shot looks great!! Also from the other update... that blue F40 :drool:
 
This is the only crap I love. :lol:
The Mustang shot looks dreamy. :drool:
 
That Trans Cammer Picture is stupidly good.
 
SVX
#3 is so awesome. Reminds me of your similar Le Mans Legends shot. :drool:👍

Last mustang shot looks great!! Also from the other update... that blue F40 :drool:

This is the only crap I love. :lol:
The Mustang shot looks dreamy. :drool:

That Trans Cammer Picture is stupidly good.

Thanks, I can't take credit for anything here though, Gtuned's images is top notch. :lol:

More crap, incoming.

Toyota GT86 at Tsukuba.









Mazda Atenza/6 Sport 25Z.

























BMW M5 at SSR7, taken for that CCCL a while back.













Thanks for watching! :D
​
 
your first 86 pic reminds me of this shot
geatshots you got in this update :drool:
and i told before this is not crap cant you read ??:lol:
 
Very beautiful all pics of the Mazda Atenza, and the others are so great.
 
Beautiful angles, beautiful tones, beautiful crap. :drool:👍 :drool:👍 :drool:👍
 
Lovely shots, especially the Atenza 👍
 
Simply awesome. :drool:👍
 
Mazda shots are so awesome !!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Great job, Jacob ! 👍👍👍
 
That first 86 photo. :bowdown:
 
Ooh. Me gusta the first SSR7 shot.
 
Thanks everyone, I'll drop a small mini-set for now, I'll upload some various things to Flickr in the future and try to post a bit around here, but I'll say that I'm moving towards retiring this gallery due to me just not feeling like continuing the GT5-ography, not at least now. It's been over a year and a month since the first post, I really do feel like I have improved. :lol: Thanks for all the comments I've gotten and all the visits. Wow, I mean, 886 posts... That's not what I thought when I started this... [insert more tired clichés here]. :p

And finally, this is the first real "set" I've done from SSRX, I seem unable to bring out the best of the lighting there...

But, this will have to do. :lol:

Lamborghini Aventador at SSRX.











Supercars & Racecars at SSRX.















Thanks for watching. :)​
 
Last edited:
Great set Fishy, I really love these two...




:drool: :drool:


I must say it'll be sad to see you retire from photomode but sometimes a little timeout is a good thing so I hope a little break from GT5-ography will do you good and also hope to see you back in now and again. :cheers:
​
 
Great set Fishy, I really love these two...



I must say it'll be sad to see you retire from photomode but sometimes a little timeout is a good thing so I hope a little break from GT5-ography will do you good and also hope to see you back in now and again. :cheers:
​

Thanks for the reply, thought I'd do one last shooting for this weeks competitions and post some entries here and there though... :lol: :)
 
Love that last Citreon shot, nice work Fishy!
 
Nice work JishyFoose! My favorite has to be the first group shot -- great action and colors.
 
Really nice set Fishy, loving #1. #2, #7, #8, and #10. :drool:👍

...but I'll say that I'm moving towards retiring this gallery due to me just not feeling like continuing the GT5-ography, not at least now.

vader.jpg
 
I love the Lambo shots!
 
What's up with all the retirements from GT5 here? It seems that every more - talented photography wants to take a break or anything. That just sucks!

6951389314_ee31d1006b_z.jpg


Love this one, Jacob!
 
What sourcery is this!? :drool:
 

This shot just takes it for me. Everything just sorta fits. I love how the Aventador is red and stands out from the boring-coloured background. I just love it.
 
Awesome set. :drool: Like the first one the most I think. 👍
 
Error 704. Message not received. Please Repeat.
:lol:

Seriously, you quitting? That would be bad :grumpy:

BTW, nice Lambo set :)
 
Amazing photos as always, I just felt like posting something in here is kinda pointless as I keep checking and commenting your photos on flickr anyway.
You know that I hate the way you always extremely tilt the angles on your shots, but... your editing (colours) is very, very good. It'd be sad if you give it all up. :(
Take a break and have a tea if you need it, but I hope to see you back one day. :cheers: (before GT6, I mean :p)
 
Awwww maaaan, you can't post this much awesomeness and say you're quitting.:grumpy:
It's just unfair dude. Btw, you were totally right in saying that you've improved a lot.
Is your decision connected to something or did you just get bored?
 
Back