Jacob's Gallery, 11th October / New Stuff.

• Thread starter Jacob
  • 1,036 comments
Very nice job! This is very inspiring. I'm trying to bring my gallery back now. Check my gallery out and give me some tips! Again amazing job, it reminds me of Samuel Hubbinetes old Formula D challenger!

What should I say Jacob.....

megusta.png

yes, it has to be this big! :sly:

Many thanks everyone, just posting a few remaining images from my photostream.

CCCL Entry, Golf GTI at Cape Ring.

And then some more RE:MIX sets.

jus1029's Kyoto Collection.

jus1029's Will Take You to The Mountains.

Jaden L/slzk's Silent Hill set.

I presume some of you may have noticed that I've finally learned how to apply gradients without them looking really crappy, so I might have overused it on some shots, I'd like some feedback on whether it's okay or not.

Thanks for watching.​

Last edited:
Love the Kyoto shots (including mine's) and the RE:MIXES! :drool:👍

Maaaan! Those are SOME shots dude. I gotta say the VW ones and the RE:MIXes are my faves, even though all of them are awesome! :drool:
And nice use of gradients as well. Probably the only tiny bitof criticism would be something about the first pic - I think it lacks contrast a lil' bit, maybe cause of the way you added the gradient (Layer blending mode? Or how did you add it?).

Thanks a lot everyone, and I'll agree, I liked this set quite a lot myself, but my amount of personal "love" for that set is nothing compared to what I feel about this one.

This is, and it's pretty much a fact, my absolute favorite among all sets I've done during the 1 and 1/2 years I've been doing GT5-ography.

Dodge Challenger TC in Gion, Kyoto.

Thanks for watching!

your photos are stunning, you could possibly make a video lesson and put them on youtube on how to take pictures for people who like and do not have much practice could be perfect!
My congratulations beautiful pictures

:drool: All the pictures have their own element of epicness!!!^
Outstanding work!
Thanks! :)
BkS
Oh wow... The Scirocco R set is mind blowing.
:cheers: Baljit, nice to see you comment here, the Scirocco is my personal favorite as well.
SVX
Fantastic sets FishyJuice, absolutely loving the Charger TC set. :drool:👍
:cheers: Joshua. :)
All the VW set are awesome!!! the tone/everything are awesome!
Thanks!
Love the Kyoto shots (including mine's) and the RE:MIXES! :drool:👍
Nice to hear that you like the RE:MIX sets, thanks Justin.
:lol: Thanks Pascal.
Very nice! Great job 👍:).
Thanks! :)
Maaaan! Those are SOME shots dude. I gotta say the VW ones and the RE:MIXes are my faves, even though all of them are awesome! :drool:
And nice use of gradients as well. Probably the only tiny bitof criticism would be something about the first pic - I think it lacks contrast a lil' bit, maybe cause of the way you added the gradient (Layer blending mode? Or how did you add it?).
Yeah, been thinking about what you said, and I'll try to remedy those issues. And no, I used the toning tool in GIMP, and some various mixes of gradients.
Someone likes you ..

(Crap picture took by my 2.0 megapixels phone)
Nice find.
fantastic job Fishy :drool:
liked the TT pano
Thanks Faisal!
your photos are stunning, you could possibly make a video lesson and put them on youtube on how to take pictures for people who like and do not have much practice could be perfect!
My congratulations beautiful pictures

Been thinking about that, but I've been a bit lazy with that though. :lol:

Thanks for all comments everyone. :D

I'll start off with my GTPlanet Photographers' Association PMC entry, shot by Lellep, edited by me.

And then do I just have some more random shots, so yeah... They'll have to do. :lol:

Thanks for watching! :)

I already saw them of flickr but still love them 👍

I liked the ligthting on the edit pic by you (enzo) and you did a nice effect because on the back seems that the car was on dirt (Dakar) :D

The TT WoW , I loved the combo between black/white and the green/yellow :drool:

The rest is your usuall , awesome and real :dopey:

That Challenger set contains fantastic use of different kinds of toning 👍

If I could pinpoint one thing about said set, it's that I'm seeing a lot of car placement/angling over and over again as in taking a shot from the car's side-corner with the wheels at a degree. It would be nice seeing a wider variety of angles, but I think you successfully completed the main goal; Making that Challenger looks as evil as it should be 👍

I already saw them of flickr but still love them 👍

I liked the ligthting on the edit pic by you (enzo) and you did a nice effect because on the back seems that the car was on dirt (Dakar) :D

The TT WoW , I loved the combo between black/white and the green/yellow :drool:

The rest is your usuall , awesome and real :dopey:
Thanks. :)
Some crackers in here!
My favourite has to be the last shot.
Thanks Lee, and thanks Jamie, nice to see you visiting once again. :P
Love dat red Enzo ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Great shots, Jacob ! 👍👍👍
Thanks Ilya. :)
That Challenger set contains fantastic use of different kinds of toning 👍

If I could pinpoint one thing about said set, it's that I'm seeing a lot of car placement/angling over and over again as in taking a shot from the car's side-corner with the wheels at a degree. It would be nice seeing a wider variety of angles, but I think you successfully completed the main goal; Making that Challenger looks as evil as it should be 👍

Yes, I seem to take by far too many pictures on one place. So when I have set up to use photomode for 15 minutes and try to vary as much as possible, I just stay and take slightly different angles at the same spot. Thanks anyway, I'll just be very happy that the editing worked well. :lol:

Renault Clio V6 at Tokyo R246.

B O N U S

Thanks for watching. :D:tup:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back