Jaguar XFR?

  • Thread starter Thread starter driftinziggy
  • 25 comments
  • 1,104 views
Messages
5,999
United States
Over there
Messages
ask me
Does anyone have a jag xfr for trade?... Send me a list of cars or items you would like in return and I'll see what I can do... I have a pretty extensive collection... And yes I know it's a prize car( I won/lost it).. Please help me!
 
Last edited:
I own a XFR fully tuned in silver chrome, what tickets do you have?
 
I don't have many tickets ...just cars and paint chips.... What are you looking for?
 
i dont really know what would you offer me?
 
I have lots of race cars out of ucd that are less than 1 mill...i have a few chrome and matte paints
 
Does anyone have a jag xfr for trade?... Send me a list of cars or items you would like in return and I'll see what I can do... I have a pretty extensive collection... And yes I know it's a prize car( I won/lost it).. Please help me!

I have a standard/stock XFR with oil change. If you can, i want gold chrome.
 
What matte paints do you have and how much chrome do you have?
 
Lol...I'm not at home right now but I have probably 6 mattes and 6 chrome...send me a fr and put xfr in title...i will accept and send a list of available paints as soon as I get home
 
driftinziggy is usernamer... Lol
 
Last edited:
FR accepted ..list sent ...awaiting reply
 
I have a standard/stock XFR with oil change. If you can, i want gold chrome.



If digmac doesn't want any of my paints then your on...although I think the gold chrome I have is listed as something else
 
@GT5X1.. will trade the stock xfr for my GT Chrome 010-W or GT Japanese010-W... As digmac is trading me his on Thurs for a different selection and I would love 2 of these jags
 
Last edited:
The paints I'm offering are golden in hue and obviously chrome.
. Are u interested GT5X1?
 
@GT5X1.. will trade the stock xfr for my GT Chrome 010-W or GT Japanese010-W... As digmac is trading me his on Thurs for a different selection and I would love 2 of these jags

You can't trade DLC paints. Just a warning.
 
I have a standard/stock XFR with oil change. If you can, i want gold chrome.

I'd like that car. Can trade chrome paints
 
So as of now I am still wanting an xfr... If anyone has one they're willing to let go then please speak up by replying with a want list... I will reply with an offer with as many items/cars from the list that I have and let's make a deal

please and thank you
 
Last edited:
I've got one in Botanical green metallic 0/0/0, send FR to zakyta_4 and i'll send it out, what cars do you have 0/0/0
 
I've got one in Botanical green metallic 0/0/0, send FR to zakyta_4 and i'll send it out, what cars do you have 0/0/0

I will send a list of any 0/0/0 cars with my friend request...I'll get online in about 10mins
 
I will send a list of any 0/0/0 cars with my friend request...I'll get online in about 10mins

FR accepted, car sent, the honda would be great.
 
Sent.. Thanks!...very quick
 
Car recieved, thanks for trading.
 
Back