Stevenmars Messages 159 California Messages Stevenmars Mar 2, 2012 #1 I'm willing to trade anything for this car! I don't care if it's 0/0/0 or not. I have 960 car so I might have what your looking for. Thank You. Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
I'm willing to trade anything for this car! I don't care if it's 0/0/0 or not. I have 960 car so I might have what your looking for. Thank You.
stuncfc2 Messages 66 Norfolk Messages stuncfc2 Mar 2, 2012 #2 I have an XFR ..... would like some paints I don't have in return if you have them ....can send now
Stevenmars Messages 159 California Messages Stevenmars Mar 2, 2012 #3 stuncfc2 I have an XFR ..... would like some paints I don't have in return if you have them ....can send now Click to expand... Which paints would you like?
stuncfc2 I have an XFR ..... would like some paints I don't have in return if you have them ....can send now Click to expand... Which paints would you like?
stuncfc2 Messages 66 Norfolk Messages stuncfc2 Mar 2, 2012 #4 Any 10 of the following please Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente Formula Chameleon Green Maziora Andromedall Mazoria Seyfert Mazoria Trapezium Monza Grau Magno Matte Yellow Matte Black Matte Light Blue Matte Light Silver Chrome Orange Midnight Purple II Midnight Purple III
Any 10 of the following please Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente Formula Chameleon Green Maziora Andromedall Mazoria Seyfert Mazoria Trapezium Monza Grau Magno Matte Yellow Matte Black Matte Light Blue Matte Light Silver Chrome Orange Midnight Purple II Midnight Purple III
Stevenmars Messages 159 California Messages Stevenmars Mar 2, 2012 #5 I have Light Silver, Chrome Orange, and Monza Grau Magno
stuncfc2 Messages 66 Norfolk Messages stuncfc2 Mar 2, 2012 #6 OK......... if you have gold and silver chrome also just send over 2 of each today and tomorrow FR stuncfc 2
OK......... if you have gold and silver chrome also just send over 2 of each today and tomorrow FR stuncfc 2
Stevenmars Messages 159 California Messages Stevenmars Mar 2, 2012 #7 I can send you 5 golds today and 5 silvers tomorow Or do you want 2 Monza Grau Magno, 2 Chrome Orange, 2 Light Silver, 2 silver, 2 gold?
I can send you 5 golds today and 5 silvers tomorow Or do you want 2 Monza Grau Magno, 2 Chrome Orange, 2 Light Silver, 2 silver, 2 gold?
stuncfc2 Messages 66 Norfolk Messages stuncfc2 Mar 2, 2012 #8 yeah thats fine Light Silver x2 Chrome Orange x2 Monza Grau Magno x2 Gold x2 Silver x2 cheers
stuncfc2 Messages 66 Norfolk Messages stuncfc2 Mar 2, 2012 #11 @ Mankala do you have any of those paints in my reply #4 ? Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
meister_dan Messages 958 Manila Messages meister_dan Mar 2, 2012 #12 I have a black one in 0/0/0. I'd trade it for birthday tickets any excepy '67. '70, 2000, 2010.