Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line and Home Racing Suit for FREE! works EU account only

• Thread starter Sania
  • 761 comments
Sania01
Hi everyone its my first thread and i tell how to get 2 codes for free(Jaguar XJ13 & for PS@Home Racing Suit)

the code works only on EU accounts

first you need to have facebook account

after you need to go on the facebook page take it on the track

and press to play "Shot in the Dark" like in screenshot

after just play you dont need any good score just wait to end the game :)

after when the game end you have that screen like in screenshot, and from right select one from 5 peoples

and now you get next screen, here just select another 3 peoples and write something what you want and press next

now the page is failed to load, like in screenshot, press refresh to refresh the page

finaly now go to profile page and on the right side is your code :)👍

my english is not good but i think you can understand it

Last edited:
For anyone with doubts, this isn't a scam and the codes you are given are legit. :D

I did it Twice. First I selected one grudge and one friend, the second time I chose 'My Locale' in the drop down list - your friends have to accept, if you choose people from 'My Locale', they have already accepted (in the step before refreshing).

Code worked, downloading content now :D

Hrm, for some reason the codes are not working for me. When I try and enter them it says invalid code, yet I checked again and it indeed is the same thing shown on the website? Is there any trick on capitalization or something as its not taking my code lol.

Codes are case sensitive and must be entered as they appear, so if you're doing it all lower case that might be why. Otherwise I can't think why it wouldn't work :(

Hrm, for some reason the codes are not working for me. When I try and enter them it says invalid code, yet I checked again and it indeed is the same thing shown on the website? Is there any trick on capitalization or something as its not taking my code lol.

hm if you have another account try with another, i get already 2 codes for me and my friend with 2 facebook accounts :D that jaguar in game cost 20 millions :D

I think this is the first time I've ever seen anything that makes me wish I had a FB account. I guess I could create one but I assume I'd need friends already to be able to do this?

hey guys. i created a facebook page specifically for this but it doesnt seem to work as i have no friends. Anybody able to help me out by adding me? my name is "john doesntknow" from australia. should be easy to spot.

The codes are working for US players because we'll the screen shots are from the UK. The US never gets anything nice for GT releases haha.

hey guys. i created a facebook page specifically for this but it doesnt seem to work as i have no friends. Anybody able to help me out by adding me? my name is "john doesntknow" from australia. should be easy to spot.

You don't need friends for this, You just need to select 'My Locale' in the drop down box on the Grudge Selection Screen :)

You don't need friends for this, You just need to select 'My Locale' in the drop down box on the Grudge Selection Screen :)

That isn't loading up for me. It just has the loading animation and nothing comes up.

This is the screen I'm getting basically.

87837917.jpg

:( The codes are in all caps along with numbers correct? 3 four character combination's?

Maybe there is some delay or were your codes working no problem, for some reason they still aren't working for me...

Got it working, to be honest what made it extra special for me is the fact that you download it from the store and its called (car pack) Seriously, DLC looks inevitable now.

Thanks, took ages but I got it. The XJ13 is my favourite car in the game, and now I have both versions :)

Got it working, to be honest what made it extra special for me is the fact that you download it from the store and its called (car pack) Seriously, DLC looks inevitable now.

It's already on the disc. You just downloaded a key to unlock it.

Thanks, took ages but I got it. The XJ13 is my favourite car in the game, and now I have both versions :)

It's already on the disc. You just downloaded a key to unlock it.

I know, but there isn't a chrome lined one, and the way that it is downloaded just looks like DLC, that's all I'm saying.

Could someone please send me a code via pm please (pretty please!!) my internet isn't liking the page much and it doesn't give me a code.

I know, but there isn't a chrome lined one, and the way that it is downloaded just looks like DLC, that's all I'm saying.

Yeah, but it's 100KB which means it's just a key to unlock content that already exists on your disc. It doesn't matter whether or not it appears in the game. All of the other Chrome Line cars are on there too, they're just hidden away.

This doesnt work for me, i select grudges and nothing happens, i refresh and go back to the page that sais id ont have any grudges. quite annoying, tried it on IE and Firefox.

Back