Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line and Home Racing Suit for FREE! works EU account only

• Thread starter Sania
  • 761 comments
mine won't work. Obviously this is for UK only so the codes won't work if your in the US.

However, if anyone wants codes without doing the game:

Racing suit:
24n(or h)m-4abk-6gb7

Car:
23j2 - btne - lrml

It needs to work on an EU PSN account but you also need a EU copy of the game. Still not having any luck. Anyone care to use my fake facebook account to give me the codes?

I'd sure appreciate if some kind person would send me the codes. Not working for me after many attempts. Thanks.

I can't get this to work.. I've left it at the grey screen for ages, tried refreshing and is says I have no grudges. I've tried on two pc's, in IE, Chrome and Firefox, still nothing :(

Ahaha done, thanks a lot :)👍

I can't get this to work.. I've left it at the grey screen for ages, tried refreshing and is says I have no grudges. I've tried on two pc's, in IE, Chrome and Firefox, still nothing :(
Doesn't matter if it doesn't load at the end. Just play the game 4 times then you'll see the codes on the side just like on the screenshot he posted.

Could someone please send me the one for their race suit if they don't want it/can't use it. Because I entered mine but it then had an error starting the download and I can't download it again because you can only enter the code once.

Tried it with the My Locale trick and it worked first time. Pootled around Cape Ring... this thing sounds divine on tickover :drool:

Back