Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line and Home Racing Suit for FREE! works EU account only

• Thread starter Sania
  • 761 comments
does anyone have a code for me, perhaps?
I normally never do this, but it doesn't work for me. I tried it many times but I don't get a code.:guilty:

I got it working, took a while. The key is in selecting a recent player and then 3 players from 'My Locale' in the FB window that pops up. Then when it's loading, or it has loaded, click the white on the FB page then free F5 (refresh) then when the page loads again lick GT5 Profile et voila.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the codes are still working with the playstation store, i got them last night but every time i try to enter the code it says it is no longer valid or incorrect ?

Anyone know if the codes are still working with the playstation store, i got them last night but every time i try to enter the code it says it is no longer valid or incorrect ?

I tried at the end of December, got a code that didn't work.

Don't know why, but created a new facebook account, and tried again. Got codes, the one for the racing suit didn't work, but the one for the XJ13 Chromeline did!

I tried at the end of December, got a code that didn't work.

Don't know why, but created a new facebook account, and tried again. Got codes, the one for the racing suit didn't work, but the one for the XJ13 Chromeline did!

Cheers just done the same for me

im from the us and its invalid

Yeap, I don't get why these are regional, I kind of got why the Edge Camaro would be US only, and the fantasy NASCAR ... somehow, would still like them over here

Why this should be PAL game disk, and Europe PSN, I don't know

Akwaaba
Yeap, I don't get why these are regional, I kind of got why the Edge Camaro would be US only, and the fantasy NASCAR ... somehow, would still like them over here

I love PD, but they are really annoying sometimes... Like a small child

Akwaaba

I keep trying to get a code on a new fb account but it keeps saying incomplete grudges where the codes should be. Help?

I got my three a while back. I would be surprised if the give away is still valid, usually those promotions don't last TOO long. Even my sig edition DLC is going to expire at the end of 2012, in DEC if I don't eventually sell it or use it.

GT55YW
I got my three a while back. I would be surprised if the give away is still valid, usually those promotions don't last TOO long. Even my sig edition DLC is going to expire at the end of 2012, in DEC if I don't eventually sell it or use it.

So can how can i get the xj13 chrome line... Earlier in the thread ppl have got it by making a new fb account and getting a valid code. I made 2 new ones and it keeps saying "incomplete grudges where the code should be.. So pissed off!!

carz9240
So can how can i get the xj13 chrome line... Earlier in the thread ppl have got it by making a new fb account and getting a valid code. I made 2 new ones and it keeps saying "incomplete grudges where the code should be.. So pissed off!!

I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GT55YW

Whats ure three?

This didn't work, well it worked on my UK PSN account, but it's not working when I enter GT5. Is it because I'm using a U.S. GT5 Disk?

BigRed101
This didn't work, well it worked on my UK PSN account, but it's not working when I enter GT5. Is it because I'm using a U.S. GT5 Disk?

A couple pages back it says it works on us accounts so i would assume it would work on us disk... Are the disks regional anyway?

I keep trying to get a code on a new fb account but it keeps saying incomplete grudges where the codes should be. Help?

Hello, I was actually playing GT5 - just left my laptop on, so may have appeared online!!

I just followed the instructions, don't remember doing anything different

However, I get the impression that not all codes produced will work, it may give codes that have been previously used.

If you're playing in US, not sure even a valid code will work, unless you have a Euro region disc and a Euro PSN?

Akwaaba
Hello, I was actually playing GT5 - just left my laptop on, so may have appeared online!!

I just followed the instructions, don't remember doing anything different

However, I get the impression that not all codes produced will work, it may give codes that have been previously used.

If you're playing in US, not sure even a valid code will work, unless you have a Euro region disc and a Euro PSN?

well r u from europe?

Back