Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line and Home Racing Suit for FREE! works EU account only

• Thread starter Sania
  • 761 comments
I am in the USA so can't redeem a code for this, but I have heard that you can gift cars across PAL/NTSC and regional PSN accounts - I have a 1967 Lambo Muira I'd love to trade for one of these Jags. Anyone interested in trying to see if it will work?

I'll do a trade with you, add me on psn. I'll be on in around 20 minutes.

So I just did the little game thing and got the code. I now possess all the pre order and bonus cars for the game, I'm a happy Pokemon trainer xD

Thank you OP you are a legend :bowdown:

It's worth noting I had to use Firefox, IE wouldn't work, also you will need to install the Adobe flash player for Firefox to get the game to work 👍

I'm just going to try this now I've got my codes but need to wait until b-spec bob has finished destroying my best car before I can try... :D

Boo!! so its confrimed that it cant be gifted either? I have codes for two Xj13's was planning on sending both to someone then they can gift me one of the two... guess its up for grabs now... if anyone needs or wants to trade please pm me.

I managed to get it to work by the following method: Run the challenge 4 times, each time selecting to grudge a different person who had already completed the challenge, (as well as 4 friends.) Although the grudges on my friends didn't work, the grudges on the people who had already completed the challenge stuck, allowing me (after all 4 runs) to finally get the codes.

Cheers, OP. :)

I had two different codes, one for a suit and another for a car, but since I live in canada, psn wont let me grab them, bummer.

Someone in Europe willing to get them for me and trade them for something else ?? You can keep the suit I just want the car
PM me if interested :)

I managed to get it to work by the following method: Run the challenge 4 times, each time selecting to grudge a different person who had already completed the challenge, (as well as 4 friends.) Although the grudges on my friends didn't work, the grudges on the people who had already completed the challenge stuck, allowing me (after all 4 runs) to finally get the codes.

Cheers, OP. :)
Interesting info - that might explain why selecting people from the 'All' or @My Locale' lists works better than selecting your Facebook friends. Anyway, glad to see you got the code after all your efforts! 👍

why this isnt at the news page? it took me a while to do this, i had to boot my facebook and log in again and then invite four randoms and then it worked.. hope this helps others.

There it is. Did the game and got the codes. Wish I lived in the UK. I'm in the US, just saw that the codes I put in dont work. Would love the Jag... anyone want to trade?

Same problem here, FB is nothing but scam 👎

Now now, there's no need for that. It works perfectly well for alot of people, and the instructions in the first post are complete and accurate. You need to use Firefox and have Adobe Flash installed, and it helps if you read through this thread for other tips before you start accusing Facebook of underhandedness.

I've used the chromeline Jag to win a professional event on La Sarthe. My God, that thing is a BEAST and the force feedback with the DFGT is incredible (mine is set to 10 by the way). It's a nice workout :lol:

I think people need to go back and read the instructions properly. The page is supposed to not load properly >.<

It works perfectly if you follow the instructions.

It´s broken or only work in the UK? I still have zero grudges made despite checking 5 boxes? If anyone has a code to spare please share.

Seems you can only grudge against people who have the facebook app installed, i selected randomers from the people who had played it and they worked fine. after lots of fuss trying to choose my friends.

Back