January Rockstar Car Pack - Now Available

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 213 comments
I hope number 7 will be the 405 T16 and it would be great if it came with the different bodykits :)

Maybe my first DLC buy for FH3....

5 quid says clue 7 is a Chrysler Charger E49. "Top of the Peak"? Mount Panorama. "Worth the price"? One of the most valuable Aussie cars. Add in the fact that ChrysOz has yet to have representation, makes sense they'll add it.

Clue 2 has to be the Radical, same for 4 with the i8. For clue 3 I have seen 3 decent suggestions, the Dome Zero, the Falcon GTHO phase 4 and the Speed 12. I'd be happy with any of those.

Edit: I have just seen someone suggest the Suzuki Cappucino for the caffeine clue. Not gonna lie that would be amazing.

Johniwanna posted this in the clue thread

That said. I only see a couple correct answers so far. One being the obvious giveaway.

Oh, and here's another clue or two. With the I8 being a hero car don't expect it to share a pack with anything like the Chiron. And we are NOT adding any Kias this month nor are we bringing in any new brands like Optima into FH3, go deeper people. Come on drifters you can figure this one out, who knows you might even be happy with it.

Drifters, eh? Might we be getting the return of the Mk2 Celica XX/Supra or GT-TR? Or a TE71 Levin/Trueno? Or maybe the R31 GTS-R? All of those fit the 'racing for safety' idea.

Clue 2 has to be the Radical, same for 4 with the i8. For clue 3 I have seen 3 decent suggestions, the Dome Zero, the Falcon GTHO phase 4 and the Speed 12. I'd be happy with any of those.

Edit: I have just seen someone suggest the Suzuki Cappucino for the caffeine clue. Not gonna lie that would be amazing.

If they do go with the Phase 4, here's hoping we can put the MFP Interceptor body kit from before Max gets the Pursuit Special on it. It won't be perfect, but it's the only 4 door XA/XB/XC we're likely to get so close enough.

I hope number 7 will be the 405 T16 and it would be great if it came with the different bodykits :)

Maybe my first DLC buy for FH3....

YES!

1988_Peugeot_405T16GRPikesPeak-0-1536.jpg

22ff95b5d79ecb1390913e36cb93ec40.jpg

Aw man, if they're not adding any new brands in, the Cappy isn't an option.

*grumble*

And @The Stig Farmer had the right idea for clue #7, good show ol'chap. 👍

One thing I don't get yet, though; which car is the Optima clue supposed to represent? The Skyline? Otherwise, I get the remaining clues; the Radical is "not your momma's Explorer", the silly "I ate" calls the i8, the Falcon that never happened is the "anti-public safety" car, the Ford Trophy Truck fits the beverage bill thanks to Rockstar, and the Volvo is the race-bred safety machine (because of the WTCC and V8 Supercars ties that Polestar has)

@L8 Apex? You had the right idea after all... Just not the right model. :sly:

And @The Stig Farmer had the right idea for clue #7, good show ol'chap. 👍

One thing I don't get yet, though; which car is the Optima clue supposed to represent? The Skyline? Otherwise, I get the remaining clues; the Radical is "not your momma's Explorer", the silly "I ate" calls the i8, the Falcon that never happened is the "anti-public safety" car, the Ford Trophy Truck fits the beverage bill thanks to Rockstar, and the Volvo is the race-bred safety machine (because of the WTCC and V8 Supercars ties that Polestar has)

@L8 Apex? You had the right idea after all... Just not the right model. :sly:

Apparently Optima was a common brand of battery used in the Skyline R31. It seemed really vague of a hint to me too.

Would have preferred the newer I4 just to differentiate it more from the S60 we already have. Otherwise it feels like more unnecessary fluff.

Remarkable that the R31 clue seemed even more obscure than my own guess, but it's the only other car that stands out alongside the i8. Might even be the star of the pack if they modelled GT Auto Spoiler.

Apparently Optima was a common brand of battery used in the Skyline R31. It seemed really vague of a hint to me too.

Problem is, Optima batteries were used by a lot of manufacturers. Look at what @Wiegert posted as his own guess; he managed to link Optima batteries to old 1980 Vauxhall hatchbacks. Don't know why the clue couldn't be something a bit closer to the R31's history, something like "Just before Godzila arrived, this car downed the sand" (reference to the GTS-R's victory in the Sandown 500)...

Not a bad pack at all :)

Not quite as good as last months but still pretty acceptable.

BMW i8 - Knew this one was coming, look forward to driving it.

Volvo V60 Polestar - More Volvo's very cool, I hope it is the estate version.

Radical RXC Turbo - Sweet, I have driven this car in Project Cars, could be fun on the road.

Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31) - Another 80's/90's Japanese Car bring brought back.. Not the most exciting but ok.

Ford #11 Rockstar Energy Trophy Truck - Eh, probably the least exciting edition to the pack for me.

Bentley Bentayga - The Highlight of the pack for me, we got the F Pace last month now this.. Thumbs up.

Ford Falcon XA GT-HO - Another Aussie motor, very sweet.

All in all this is a pretty decent pack, I still preferred last months but it still gets a thumbs up from me :)

Not a bad pack at all :)

Not quite as good as last months but still pretty acceptable.

BMW i8 - Knew this one was coming, look forward to driving it.

Volvo V60 Polestar - More Volvo's very cool, I hope it is the estate version.

Radical RXC Turbo - Sweet, I have driven this car in Project Cars, could be fun on the road.

Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31) - Another 80's/90's Japanese Car bring brought back.. Not the most exciting but ok.

Ford #11 Rockstar Energy Trophy Truck - Eh, probably the least exciting edition to the pack for me.

Bentley Bentayga - The Highlight of the pack for me, we got the F Pace last month now this.. Thumbs up.

Ford Falcon XA GT-HO - Another Aussie motor, very sweet.

All in all this is a pretty decent pack, I still preferred last months but it still gets a thumbs up from me :)

V60 is the estate. S60 is the sedan.

Back