January Rockstar Car Pack - Now Available

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 213 comments
Drifters, eh? Might we be getting the return of the Mk2 Celica XX/Supra or GT-TR? Or a TE71 Levin/Trueno? Or maybe the R31 GTS-R? All of those fit the 'racing for safety' idea.

If they do go with the Phase 4, here's hoping we can put the MFP Interceptor body kit from before Max gets the Pursuit Special on it. It won't be perfect, but it's the only 4 door XA/XB/XC we're likely to get so close enough.

Called the R31, WOO

Not a bad pack at all :)

Not quite as good as last months but still pretty acceptable.

BMW i8 - Knew this one was coming, look forward to driving it.

Volvo V60 Polestar - More Volvo's very cool, I hope it is the estate version.

Radical RXC Turbo - Sweet, I have driven this car in Project Cars, could be fun on the road.

Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31) - Another 80's/90's Japanese Car bring brought back.. Not the most exciting but ok.

Ford #11 Rockstar Energy Trophy Truck - Eh, probably the least exciting edition to the pack for me.

Bentley Bentayga - The Highlight of the pack for me, we got the F Pace last month now this.. Thumbs up.

Ford Falcon XA GT-HO - Another Aussie motor, very sweet.

All in all this is a pretty decent pack, I still preferred last months but it still gets a thumbs up from me :)

The R31 has never been in Forza. In fact, I don't think it's been in any game besides GT.

I hope they're done with luxury SUV's now since I don't really think there's many left to put in the game. Past that though the pack isn't too bad, especially with the Volvo V60.

I hope they're done with luxury SUV's now since I don't really think there's many left to put in the game. Past that though the pack isn't too bad, especially with the Volvo V60.

From the top of my head, the Maserati Levante, Tesla Model X, Audi SQ5/SQ7, Mercedes GLE 63 AMG S and Porsche Cayenne/Macan are still left.

Plenty of options for T10/PG to choose from, so don't count them out yet.

From the top of my head, the Maserati Levante, Tesla Model X, Audi SQ5/SQ7, Mercedes GLE 63 AMG S and Porsche Cayenne/Macan are still left.

Plenty of options for T10/PG to choose from, so don't count them out yet.
Hopefully they go with older 4x4s first. Range Rover CSK and Callaway Range Rover, Land Cruiser 70, Grand Cherokee 5.9, ML55 AMG, first gen Explorer, GMC/Chevrolet K5, Trailblazer SS, Dodge Power Wagon. 93 Bronco. LaForza V8. Plymouth Trailduster Macho. Shelby Durango. Hilux.
Plenty of cool off roaders they could add before they add yet another 'modern overstyled soft roader of the week'.

Hopefully they go with older 4x4s first. Range Rover CSK and Callaway Range Rover, Land Cruiser 70, Grand Cherokee 5.9, ML55 AMG, first gen Explorer, GMC/Chevrolet K5, Trailblazer SS, Dodge Power Wagon. 93 Bronco. LaForza V8. Plymouth Trailduster Macho. Shelby Durango. Hilux.
Plenty of cool off roaders they could add before they add yet another 'modern overstyled soft roader of the week'.
Would love to see the original Landy Defender aswell.

In my opinion, the revival of old Japanese sports cars is turning out to be one of the best things about FH3's car packs. The Skyline might end up as an individual purchase as I don't care much for the rest of this pack.

Would love to see the original Landy Defender aswell.
You mean the 1983 90 and 110? Or the Series? The Series isn't a Defender but a lot of people call them that.

In my opinion, the revival of old Japanese sports cars is turning out to be one of the best things about FH3's car packs. The Skyline might end up as an individual purchase as I don't care much for the rest of this pack.
Most likely they're adding them because Australia has a large Japanese car culture. The R31 was raced in Oz as well, it was the calm before the R32 storm.

A luxury car pack would be interesting to see considering they have the rolls royce wraith and dawn in FH3 👍 Would like to see a Maybach, Hyundai Genesis Sedan, Genesis G80/G90, 7 series BMW, hell even a phantom :D

You mean the 1983 90 and 110? Or the Series? The Series isn't a Defender but a lot of people call them that.

I'm talking way back,like 50s Series 1,unlikely,but I can hope.

landscape-1459956351-series-1-1.jpg

Look forward to seeing what tomorrows Barn Find shall be.

I dare say the Toyota 2000gt is guarantied to show up at some point.

I would still like the 1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6 and 1997 Maserati Ghibli Cup to end up as Barn Finds somepoint.

I don't know if the latter would be to early as it turns 20 this year, but I can dream right? :P

Remember not to give it away.

T10 are so sneaky.

They have managed to make a grid of Australian Touring Car Championship racers:

R31 Skyline
M635
Mustang Cobra
M3
Sierra Cosworth
Milano(75 turbo)
Opel Kadett(Holden Gemini)
VL Group A
AE86
190E
Only cars missing are the Gazelle and Starion(which I'm calling now, to be in the next pack).

Freakin' T10, man...

T10 are so sneaky.

They have managed to make a grid of Australian Touring Car Championship racers:

R31 Skyline
M635
Mustang Cobra
M3
Sierra Cosworth
Milano(75 turbo)
Opel Kadett(Holden Gemini)
VL Group A
AE86
190E
Only cars missing are the Gazelle and Starion(which I'm calling now, to be in the next pack).

Freakin' T10, man...
Now we need some Group C stuff.

I thought the widebody options would help with that. Guess not.
Well the only GrC era cars we have are the XB, the LX, the 79 Z28, and the M635. The only one that would've really had flares would the the BMW and the Chevrolet.

Another Falcon? We already got 2 old Falcons. They could've included a mid 90's Falcon. For this pack, I'm actually excited to see the R31. Love those oldschool RWD sedan/coupes. All mechanical stuff and solid metal(and a bit of plastic).

The Falcon has me excited. More Aussie cars always pleases me. I'm just starting to get concerned that we aren't going to get any Aussie Chryslers, especially the Valiant Charger.

I'm assuming there will be a barn find. I'm hoping for either the Toyota 2000GT or the Mazda RX-3.

Back