January's Forzathon Events Offer Participants Exclusive Prizes

Just a FYI: the current week's events are bugged and the prizes are not unlocking.

Thanks for that, I was wondering what was taking the game so long. Kinda dissapointed I wanted that Subie, I wonder if there will be a fix

Just a FYI: the current week's events are bugged and the prizes are not unlocking.
Turn 10 have confirmed that they won't be able to fix the rewards while the current Forzathon is active, but they will offer the #75 Subaru again in the future.

As far as I'm aware the Challenge Achievements are still functional.

Turn 10 have confirmed that they won't be able to fix the rewards while the current Forzathon is active, but they will offer the #75 Subaru again in the future.

As far as I'm aware the Challenge Achievements are still functional.
Wow...that's fair. So because they screwed up, the players get the short end of the stick? What about the people that plugged away those 15 victories to earn the car? The least they could have done was release a tiny patch to add in the car, or just gift the car as an apology. Instead they basically get a middle-finger handshake from Turn 10.
Sorry for the rant, but that's not really the best way to resolve an issue on THEIR end. :grumpy:

Wow...that's fair. So because they screwed up, the players get the short end of the stick? What about the people that plugged away those 15 victories to earn the car? The least they could have done was release a tiny patch to add in the car, or just gift the car as an apology. Instead they basically get a middle-finger handshake from Turn 10.
Sorry for the rant, but that's not really the best way to resolve an issue on THEIR end. :grumpy:

The way Playground Games has been handling bugs on Horizon 3 in general has been a giant disaster so far.

At least on the PC version..

The way Playground Games has been handling bugs on Horizon 3 in general has been a giant disaster so far.

At least on the PC version..

The XB1 version has it's share of well known glitches that have been unaddressed since launch as well, mostly relating to the Drivatar system.

On a similar note, am I the only one that's kind of disappointed with how Forzathon events have progressed since launch? When they started I was hoping for a good variety of difficulty and challenges but there really hasn't been much of either and apart from unicorns none of the prizes have been especially motivating.

Back