Japanese Car Performance?

• Thread starter HoboPipe
  • 35 comments
well ive been using my new brand new controller to play prologue and i wasn't consinstant. i decided to plug in my old, abuse, BROKEN-IN controller.....and i would consistantly lap 1:7:1X.
i have to finish breaking-in the old controller, it feels to stiff....analogue buttons not sensitive enough to my liking.

ok! arwin i cant even get close to your nsx 1:05:XX:banghead:
the lowest i can get is 1:6:07:( ive tried late breaking, late late late breaking, early apex! i just dont think its possibe to take off almost 2 seconds! im starting to think...my version is bugged or just ****** up. i think my version is the japanese, i cant tell.

Arwin do you still have your splits for the nsx? my first splits are a constant low mid 15s and the second low 35s.

Flinx did a 1'04.7 in the NSX ... :D I think my second split was something like 34.2. If you have a bugged Japanese version, you can easily tell by just running a bit, watching the replay with the gas/brake indicators on (press square twice during replay), and compare the height of the green bar at full accell with the same using the DS2 for accelleration. If you 'miss' one stripe of green (it's not much but still clearly visible), you have the bugged version and you're slower using the wheel. In this case I recommend hunting down the Korean version ...

:eek: 1:04! well i think my problem is the last corner....i brake, shift to 3rd and try to keep a steady throttle through. Im now lapping constant 1:06:02:) but **** damn 1:04: i want a replay :lol: or splits.

Back