- 10,081
- WFG9
Fly me to the moon is an old song.
Originally posted by JohnBM01
[B
Anyhow, there was a song called "Fly Me To the Moon" done by Utada Hikaru. The significance? It's about the only Japanese song I've heard that's in all English. And it's a pretty good song at that. [/B]
ain't that on the anime called NEON GENESIS EVANGELIONOriginally posted by Talentless
Fly me to the moon is an old song.
oscarfulzNanase Aikawa
they have alotgtavcfanI have a strange question to ask...........
Is there any Japanese Heavy Metal band, I mean real metal and they sing in Japanese not english.
For Example: Brujeria, they are death metal band from Mexico, and they sing in Spanish, anything similar. Rock On Dudes!
gtavcfanI have a strange question to ask...........
Is there any Japanese Heavy Metal band, I mean real metal and they sing in Japanese not english.
For Example: Brujeria, they are death metal band from Mexico, and they sing in Spanish, anything similar. Rock On Dudes!