Japanese Touring Car Masters - Suzuka Circuit - xx:07, xx:22, xx:37, xx:52

• Thread starter PSTC555
  • 111 comments
I'm loving this event. The racing is perfect as we all stay pretty close all through the race. Excellent Patchy San for thinking it up.👍

I'm loving this event. The racing is perfect as we all stay pretty close all through the race. Excellent Patchy San for thinking it up.👍

Thanks to all the people who made the event possible. I thought carefully making an event that people of all skills can enjoy close racing together since the PP spec races tend to be quite varied and since cars with same power output tend to run similarly I thought to try it out. I'm glad you like the event. :) 👍

EDIT: xx:22 is going to be my last for the day since my eyes can't take it any longer! But I had a great night of racing with you guys! 👍

Last edited:
Great event PatchySan 👍

That's enough for me tonight.Thanks for the races guys.

JASE72 sorry chap appaulling, pants on my behalf:guilty:

No worries dude I'l just make sure I'm faster than you through there in future :sly:

Last edited:
Thanks to all the people who made the event possible. I thought carefully making an event that people of all skills can enjoy close racing together since the PP spec races tend to be quite varied and since cars with same power output tend to run similarly I thought to try it out. I'm glad you like the event. :) 👍

EDIT: xx:22 is going to be my last for the day since my eyes can't take it any longer! But I had a great night of racing with you guys! 👍

I need to go to bed now aswell. fantastic event, see you tommorow hopefully.

Cheers Jamie (GRIM).

Night All

Thats a wrap for the day guys, massive thumbs up for Grim Reaper. What a tight battle that was! 👍👍👍 Finally I don't have to play GRID: Race Driver to get some close touring car action! See you guys soon! ;)

I will be paticipating tonight :). Do I have any takers....👍

I be on later, got to get back from work! The scooby's are immense in this event though i'm going to try and tweak the Evo since it gets wheezy on straight line speed. See you guys there! 👍

I will be racing tonight! Am I allowed to tune an R8 to have 444bhp and weight to 85%, R3's then also change the rest of the settings?

I have done afew test runs and it seems to be pretty matched with the STi.

I will be racing tonight! Am I allowed to tune an R8 to have 444bhp and weight to 85%, R3's then also change the rest of the settings?

Depends if it's the German R8 or the Japanese version;)

i should be on around 20:00:tup:

Last edited:
I coming in for the xx:37.

Problem is the R8 is a German car than Japanese, though I have nothing against the Germans as I love their cars also. I'm keeping it as a JDM event for now but I may propose to expand to other cars in the future. It's like your low PP race but with tuning possibilities and BHP limits for various cars. Who knows Touring M3's on the loose? 👍

Cheers PatchySan :cheers:

I think he felt lonely and wanted to get in on the action :sly: But he didn't punt me actually - I punted myself off many times! Need a bit more practice to get back into the groove, and my gearing isn't quite right...

Great event though, see you all later 👍

I saw somebody using one yesterday and thought Id give it a try. Are we allowed to use them?

And hyper: Sorry Ive only just checked my PSN message so sorry I havent messaged back.

Bit tricky with tuned cars as they have aerodynamic advantage compared to standard JDM cars. Though while the Amuse 350z is certainly too fast for the standard Impreza, its a match for the new Impreza which I probably think is far too fast compared to the competition.

From my assessment:

GROUP A - Impreza WRX STi & Amuse 350z
GROUP B - Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA, Evo IX & X, Nissan Skyline R34 V-Spec Nur

Last edited:
I failed to connect, so I probably connect at the next slot. Gives me time to assess the JDM car list again, considering stricter regulations against the new Impreza WRX STi and the Amuse 350z to keep it in line with the competition for closer racing such as weight penalties. Though I need to test this though...

Sorry Donk! Twice aswell :scared:

That was so much FUN :lol: Apologies are not needed I know who i'm racing with and can trust you all 100%. 👍

EDIT: Ive fell in love with a beautifull Scooby in Mica Blue :sly:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back