S slipp3h Messages 111 Messages slipp3h Feb 2, 2011 #1 I have three of these so I'd like to trade some. Looking for anything decent, BMW E46 M3 and M3 CSL are ideal.
I have three of these so I'd like to trade some. Looking for anything decent, BMW E46 M3 and M3 CSL are ideal.
B big_davey_b Messages 565 Messages big_davey_b Feb 3, 2011 #4 There's not much demand for them. Sorry, but you can win one pretty easily, or buy one for yourself, so they aren't particularly sort after. I actually like it, but i've already got one.
There's not much demand for them. Sorry, but you can win one pretty easily, or buy one for yourself, so they aren't particularly sort after. I actually like it, but i've already got one.
S slipp3h Messages 111 Messages slipp3h Feb 3, 2011 #7 Hoping someone wants them, they're funny to use at least.
P Poppins (Banned) Messages 895 Messages a2a1a3a4a5 Feb 3, 2011 #8 they arent really worth a trade slot to most people is all. mine had over 900 hp.
S slipp3h Messages 111 Messages slipp3h Feb 3, 2011 #10 skylineblue02 I want it. But can't trade till friday Click to expand... I'll probably still have them, send me a message or PM then
skylineblue02 I want it. But can't trade till friday Click to expand... I'll probably still have them, send me a message or PM then