JBanton's Car Gifting Service - Read OP For Updates

  • Thread starter Thread starter JBanton
  • 364 comments
  • 19,966 views
wont be on until later tonight so will accept then. if you need to put me back in the queue then thats cool. no need for the paints though as i have too many as it is 👍

fr sent
 
Last edited:
You Asked me to request a Gathers Drider Civic from here :)
 
Would you happen to have an academy 370z?
 
Do you have a 1970 ticket?
 
hi, got your messgae regading the EVO 8. I'm looking for the RS model, but ill take the MR GSR too if its not too cheeky ;). I dont mind paying.
Regards
Bulletman04 (PSN ID)
 
hi, got your messgae regading the EVO 8. I'm looking for the RS model, but ill take the MR GSR too if its not too cheeky ;). I dont mind paying.
Regards
Bulletman04 (PSN ID)

You can have both, I'll update the OP soon :)
 
forgive me for being a retard, what does OP mean dude?
 
Found the OP ;) forgive the amount of posts!
 
Found the OP ;) forgive the amount of posts!

No problem sir, expect your cars on Thursday/ Friday :), do you want them in certain colour? (e.g. chrome, matte etc)

Edit; send me an FR A.S.A.P so that if I can't get the Civic out tomorrow I can get you your Evo :)
 
Last edited:
Chrome would be great mate thanks. Thanks for this! :)
 
Now updated the OP with new services added :)
 
Have you got a 0/0/0 XFR? If so what colour?
 
Have you got a 0/0/0 XFR? If so what colour?

I own all coloured XFR's but Salsa, though I do have the paint chip.

My Kyanite Blue XFR's have been changed though :).
 
Chrome would be great mate thanks. Thanks for this! :)

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII RS '03 in Gold Chrome sent.

Additional complimentary gift also sent;

1x Silver Chrome
1x Gold Chrome

OP Updated :)
 
After the exams can you send me one (or two) JDM S2000? I'm missing a few. And don't worry, my exams are coming in a few weeks too.
 
After the exams can you send me one (or two) JDM S2000? I'm missing a few. And don't worry, my exams are coming in a few weeks too.

Sure thing, my little dealership here will be closed until June, but when it re-opens I shall have my staff and your cars ready ;)
 
Liquid Silver XFR sent.👍
 
Liquid Silver XFR sent.👍

Thank you very much sir, I look forward to seeing it when I next get on my PS3, would you prefer matte paints or chromes (min. 3x of selected colour will be sent :))
 
by any chance sir do you have a Nissan 240SX '96?
 
Thank you very much sir, I look forward to seeing it when I next get on my PS3, would you prefer matte paints or chromes (min. 3x of selected colour will be sent :))

Mattes please,any besides white thank you mate.:)
 
by any chance sir do you have a Nissan 240sx '96?
 
Back