JBanton's Car Gifting Service - Read OP For Updates

  • Thread starter Thread starter JBanton
  • 364 comments
  • 19,966 views
What means means fr? :O
Matte Orange / Matte Light Green Would be awesome:)
Edit: Friend Request I think xd
 
Last edited:
What means means fr? :O
Matte Orange / Matte Light Green Would be awesome:)

GTPlanet members commonly use FR instead of saying "Friend Request", you'll get used to it as you spend more time in the marketplace :)

Edit; I'm too late too late :p

Note to self; remember future cars to be gifted shall include a free accompanying gift.
 
Amuse S2000 Street Version sent to R0ssington, along with a few complimentary matte paints OP updated. :)
 
Received the Speed 12, thanks mate!
 
Queued independent order for Keysersose for a Lotus Carlton and Toyota Supra RZ.

Also scheduled to send a Civic Type-R '98, Civic Type-R 01 and RSC Concept '01 to ZZ-II Master.
 
A quick question will the lotus and supra be un-tuned? i don't care bout miles oh and nice work man
 
A quick question will the lotus and supra be un-tuned? i don't care bout miles oh and nice work man

Both stock, I haven't bought the Carlton yet, but it showed up in my UCD just before I turned my ps3 off for today :)
 
LEGEND are you positive there's nothing you want?
 
If I'm totally honest, so long as my custom member title stays as it is, I won't need anything, thanks anyway :).
 
Toyota RSC '01 sent to ZZ-II Master this morning :)

OP updated
 
The order from ZZ-II master has been completed, next up is Keysersose :)

OP updated :)
 
As the OP now says, I'll be taking two requests for this week, let me know what you'd like, if it fits the criteria in the OP :)
 
Do you by any chance have a Nissan 370 GT Academy Tuned Car?
 
Do you have any academy cars painted in matte light green or red.

If you don't any car in either of those paints will do, thanks
 
Do u have a 97 supera in silver chrome
 
Hmmm any Jdm in matte light green
 
JBanton
Still no GT Academy cars :(

If you still have me on PSN you can have a GTR or 370Z in 0/0/0 tonight!
 
Hmmm any Jdm in matte light green

I I can find a matte green paint chip then sure, if I don't have one please let me know of an alternative matte, or colour-shift :)

If you still have me on PSN you can have a GTR or 370Z in 0/0/0 tonight!

I have the LambosSV account :)

Thanks :D
 
JBanton
I I can find a matte green paint chip then sure, if I don't have one please let me know of an alternative matte, or colour-shift :)


I have the SV account :)

Thanks :D

Can you change it to that please! I'll send it to you later!
 
Are you still taking requests sir?

Greets!
 
Hey mate. I sent a 0/0/0 370Z GTAcademy earlier on. Hope you like it! If you want the GTR I'll trade you for it!
 
Halfcab23's Spoon S2000 went today, in 0/0/0 condition :)
 
hey scottish or banton, i desperately want gt academy 370z. been having trouble getting it....
 
Amuse S2000 Street Version sent to J_MITTOO
 
Back