Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments
  • 147,604 views
Hi my friends

Just to tell you that this weekend I would do another car or 2 for events. I took a lot of fun driving my BMW Z4 GT3 '11 I want to try car more friends tuner. Like the Z4 my friend @GhostRider65 , and the @shaunm80 with which my friend @fordlaser777 quite a fantastic time .
That's why I'll move to the other side as a pilot. And also because I fell in love to drive other cars. That's why I wanted to participate in the FITT. And I 'm happy to try my friends tuner's cars. So I have a busy weekend and I will propose other cars for events in 550PP and 630PP next week.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Adding to the list for A-Spec Seasonnal Race Non Racing Car Super Lap :
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car 550 PP (SH)
1486744672506-1190620354.jpg


Good drive and enjoy :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Adding to the list for A-Spec Seasonnal Race Non Racing Car Super Lap :
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car 550 PP (SH)

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:
I was trying to beat my time for the Mid-Field Racway Time Trail today and I could not get close to my ghost, I was pulling my hair out and saying a few 🤬 words and then l realize I was using your car ;).
 
New adding to the list for A-Spec Seasonnal Non Racing Car Super Lap :
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 550 PP (SH)

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:
 
I am going to try your Audi R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix ) '12 630PP tune now 👍.
 
A 2:00.545 is the best I can do, I am going to go back to the BMW and thanks anyway.
 
This is a new version of the BMW Z4 GT3 '11 for the A-spec Seasonnal GT3 Racing Car Super Lap : BMW Z4 GT3 '11
More fast than the first version.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:
 
I think some players are using the other Audi R8 LMS Ultra for Bathurst, I think I will use it soon because the BMW is to erratic sometimes.

Yes my friend I think so but my Audi is less fast than this BMW. I think you can try my new version because in the first portion in this track I am in front of you. But after I make mistakes and I do not catch you. For this Audi It must be a faster version
 
Yes my friend I think so but my Audi is less fast than this BMW. I think you can try my new version because in the first portion in this track I am in front of you. But after I make mistakes and I do not catch you. For this Audi It must be a faster version
You should tune up the silver Audi and I will try it because I want to use a car that is stable, do you think you can tune one up so we can use it, I will not be on my PS3 until tomorrow. The silver one is faster than the other Audi.
 
You should tune up the silver Audi and I will try it because I want to use a car that is stable, do you think you can tune one up so we can use it, I will not be on my PS3 until tomorrow. The silver one is faster than the other Audi.

I can try to do that. It's the R8 LMS Ultra '12 silver or R8 LMS '09 silver?
 
I can try to do that. It's the R8 LMS Ultra '12 silver or R8 LMS '09 silver?
That is a good question, I think I go for the Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 and what do you think.
 
I will do it tomorrow and I will let you know how it goes.
 
I will do it tomorrow and I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks my friend :cheers:
I start the Audi because this weekend I would not have too much time this week because I work at night.
Take care my friend
Best regards
 
Thanks my friend :cheers:
I start the Audi because this weekend I would not have too much time this week because I work at night.
Take care my friend
Best regards
Thanks for doing this, you take care as well :cheers:.
 
That is a good question, I think I go for the Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 and what do you think.
After more change I made 2'00'279 with this Audi. More fast than BMW and now 1'59'943. You are right this Audi is more fast than the Z4. I hope it will suit you. :cheers:
Warning : traction control at 1 as the new Z4
 
Last edited:
Back