Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments
  • 147,604 views
It looks like I will be my PS4 now, my GT6 disc has finally said good by, one day I new it would happen because the disc has been acting up and that's why I brought myself a PS4 a while ago. I thought about getting another GT6 disc but I don't think I will but I will still be around here :cheers:.

may be you too overworked your PS3 :lol: :lol:. You play too GT6 . Let him time to breathe a little :lol: :lol:
 
may be you too overworked your PS3 :lol: :lol:. You play too GT6 . Let him time to breathe a little :lol: :lol:
@davidt33 said it may be my disc, but I have 2 PS3 and I have tried it in both and the disc does the same thing.
 
News Tunes for : A-Spec Seasonnal Race
Update 22/09/16

Beginner's Level Non Race Car Challenge :
Audi S3 '02 450 PP (SH)
Ford Focus ST '06 450 PP (SH)
Honda NSX '01 450 PP (SH)
Honda S2000 Type V '01 450 PP (SH)
1486724726595-1951927439.jpg


Lotus Elise 111R '04 450 PP (SH)
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 450 PP (SH)
Toyota 86 GT '12 450 PP (SH)
Volkswagen Scirocco R '10 450 PP (SH)

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:
 
Last edited:
New tune :
First low version for McLaren F1 '94 550 PP (SH, SM, SS).
Now I start working on a second version 600PP and a third version to my friend @ZooB18 in 650PP.
And I do not forget my friend @davidt33 to whom I promised to work on the Ferrari FXX '07.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:
 
News Tunes :

For my friend @ZooB18 :
The second version McLaren F1 '94 600 PP (SS). And the third version McLaren F1 '94 650 PP (RH, RM, RS). I hope that the 650PP will make you happy because it was a very hard car to make and control.

For my friend @davidt33 :
Sorry my friend but I can't make a Ferrari FXX '07 in SH. It's a very difficult car for me in SH. I can make it in SS .
Ferrari FXX '07 600 PP (SS)

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:
 
Thanks for trying @Jeje6410 . Yup it's a difficult one to tame for SH.

Yes my friend a very difficult car, Very unpredictable. From time to time she goes in all directions without knowing why. It's very hard to control the hindquarters and a good balance. It's a shame because it is a very fast nice car but a car that slips all the time in SH. Maybe it appeals to some but not to my driving style.
 
New tune :
First low version for McLaren F1 '94 550 PP (SH, SM, SS).
Now I start working on a second version 600PP and a third version to my friend @ZooB18 in 650PP.
And I do not forget my friend @davidt33 to whom I promised to work on the Ferrari FXX '07.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:
Cheers I'll give it a go
 
News Tunes for : A-Spec Seasonnal Race
Update 07/10/16

GT3 Racing Car Super Lap : Suzuki Circuit 2014 :
BMW Z4 GT3 '11 630 PP (RH)
BMW Z4 GT3 '11 630 PP (RS)

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Adding to the list for A-Spec Seasonnal GT3 Racing Car Super Lap my new BMW Z4 GT3 '11 with which I could make a trip to 1'51'842.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:
 
Try my BMW Z4 GT3 '11 tune and see what you think.

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 (630PP) Suzuki Circuit

PP: 630
BHP: 632
WEIGHT: 1,190
WEIGHT DIST: 48 : 52
TIRE(S): Racing Soft

GT Auto:
Oil Change: No
Rigidity Improvement: Yes

Racing Exhaust

High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Suspension

Ride Height (F/R):

70/ 75

Spring Rate (F/R):

12.50 / 14.20

Dampers - Comp. (F/R):

1 / 3

Dampers - Ext. (F/R):

3/ 1

Anti-Roll Bars (F/R):

5 / 7

Camber Angle (F/R):

0.0 / 0.0

Toe Angle (F/R):

-0.05/ 0.08

Brake Balance (F/R):

5 / 6

FINAL TO - 3.600
TOP SPEED TO - 200kmh
1ST - 4.685
2ND - 3.530
3RD - 2.835
4TH - 2.380
5TH - 2.030
6TH - 1.742
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 2.279

Drivetrain

Initial Torque (F/R):

/ 9

Accel. Sensitivity (F/R):

/ 14

Braking Sensitivity (F/R):

/ 5

Power

Power Limiter:

76.3%

Body

Downforce (F/R):

400 / 715
 
Try my BMW Z4 GT3 '11 tune and see what you think.

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 (630PP) Suzuki Circuit

PP: 630
BHP: 632
WEIGHT: 1,190
WEIGHT DIST: 48 : 52
TIRE(S): Racing Soft

GT Auto:
Oil Change: No
Rigidity Improvement: Yes

Racing Exhaust

High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Suspension

Ride Height (F/R):

70/ 75

Spring Rate (F/R):

12.50 / 14.20

Dampers - Comp. (F/R):

1 / 3

Dampers - Ext. (F/R):

3/ 1

Anti-Roll Bars (F/R):

5 / 7

Camber Angle (F/R):

0.0 / 0.0

Toe Angle (F/R):

-0.05/ 0.08

Brake Balance (F/R):

5 / 6

FINAL TO - 3.600
TOP SPEED TO - 200kmh
1ST - 4.685
2ND - 3.530
3RD - 2.835
4TH - 2.380
5TH - 2.030
6TH - 1.742
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 2.279

Drivetrain

Initial Torque (F/R):

/ 9

Accel. Sensitivity (F/R):

/ 14

Braking Sensitivity (F/R):

/ 5

Power

Power Limiter:

76.3%

Body

Downforce (F/R):

400 / 715

Thanks my friend. I will say that today. And if you want I will send you my new tune BMW Z4 Gt3's in RS when I will finish my modification. :cheers:
 
Thanks my friend. I will say that today. And if you want I will send you my new tune BMW Z4 Gt3's in RS when I will finish my modification. :cheers:
Ok, that would be good :cheers:.
 
Try my BMW Z4 GT3 '11 tune and see what you think.

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 (630PP) Suzuki Circuit

PP: 630
BHP: 632
WEIGHT: 1,190
WEIGHT DIST: 48 : 52
TIRE(S): Racing Soft

GT Auto:
Oil Change: No
Rigidity Improvement: Yes

Racing Exhaust

High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Suspension

Ride Height (F/R):

70/ 75

Spring Rate (F/R):

12.50 / 14.20

Dampers - Comp. (F/R):

1 / 3

Dampers - Ext. (F/R):

3/ 1

Anti-Roll Bars (F/R):

5 / 7

Camber Angle (F/R):

0.0 / 0.0

Toe Angle (F/R):

-0.05/ 0.08

Brake Balance (F/R):

5 / 6

FINAL TO - 3.600
TOP SPEED TO - 200kmh
1ST - 4.685
2ND - 3.530
3RD - 2.835
4TH - 2.380
5TH - 2.030
6TH - 1.742
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 2.279

Drivetrain

Initial Torque (F/R):

/ 9

Accel. Sensitivity (F/R):

/ 14

Braking Sensitivity (F/R):

/ 5

Power

Power Limiter:

76.3%

Body

Downforce (F/R):

400 / 715

I tested your car a few laps and I was very surprised at the behavior of the car. I could go under 1'51 ', making 1'50'955. I think with more time and turns I can go faster. It is very fun to drive and with a sensational gearbox as usual. Respect my friend for your work it's beautiful. :bowdown::bowdown:. Thanks again my friend for your tune :cheers:

I will post my tune tomorrow.
 
I tested your car a few laps and I was very surprised at the behavior of the car. I could go under 1'51 ', making 1'50'955. I think with more time and turns I can go faster. It is very fun to drive and with a sensational gearbox as usual. Respect my friend for your work it's beautiful. :bowdown::bowdown:. Thanks again my friend for your tune :cheers:

I will post my tune tomorrow.
Thanks my friend, I can not wait to use your tune and see what can I do with it :cheers:.
 
Try my BMW Z4 GT3 '11 tune and see what you think.

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 (630PP) Suzuki Circuit

PP: 630
BHP: 632
WEIGHT: 1,190
WEIGHT DIST: 48 : 52
TIRE(S): Racing Soft

GT Auto:
Oil Change: No
Rigidity Improvement: Yes

Racing Exhaust

High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Suspension

Ride Height (F/R):

70/ 75

Spring Rate (F/R):

12.50 / 14.20

Dampers - Comp. (F/R):

1 / 3

Dampers - Ext. (F/R):

3/ 1

Anti-Roll Bars (F/R):

5 / 7

Camber Angle (F/R):

0.0 / 0.0

Toe Angle (F/R):

-0.05/ 0.08

Brake Balance (F/R):

5 / 6

FINAL TO - 3.600
TOP SPEED TO - 200kmh
1ST - 4.685
2ND - 3.530
3RD - 2.835
4TH - 2.380
5TH - 2.030
6TH - 1.742
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 2.279

Drivetrain

Initial Torque (F/R):

/ 9

Accel. Sensitivity (F/R):

/ 14

Braking Sensitivity (F/R):

/ 5

Power

Power Limiter:

76.3%

Body

Downforce (F/R):

400 / 715

Your tune was outstanding Fordy. It was the best I used if my memory serves me right.
 
Thanks my friend, I can not wait to use your tune and see what can I do with it :cheers:.

Hi my friend
This my tune BMW Z4 GT3 '11 (RS) 630 PP. Tell what you think about it. I realized 1'50'888 with it.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:
Thanks my dear friend :cheers:
 
The best time I got with you BMW Z4 GT3 '11 is a 1:50.675 and I just can not get anymore out of the car, to me it lacks speed and to much rear downforce.

Thanks a lot my friend @fordlaser777 for your comments. Coming from you I appreciate a lot. :bowdown: :cheers:
Maybe my first version is better then. Yet I'm faster with this one with my first release and with yours. It's weird. I'll try to see what I can arrange.
Thanks for all my friend :cheers: :cheers:
 
Back