Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments
Happy new year my friend. Just try to search for a Lotus Europa '72 tune but couldn't find a suitable one for me. If you are free , make one for the 450 or 500pp using sport hard or medium tires or see how fast this car can go on Mt. Panorama seasonal TT.
View attachment 617599
:gtpflag:

Hi my friend @steve nfs this is your Lotus in 450 PP : Lotus Europa Special '72 450 PP (SH, SM, SS) . I begin to work the version 500PP. I think to finish that tomorrow or Thursday.
Thanks my friend :cheers: :cheers:

Hi, Jeje & Fordlaser. I had to ask you guys I am facing a very weak wi-fi bcos my console were too far from my router. Nowdays is it using a wi-fi power line extender solve it for gaming online? I didn't play GT6 few months ago due to shifting to an area that doesn't provide Wi-fi until just one week ago.

Hi, Jeje & Fordlaser. I had to ask you guys I am facing a very weak wi-fi bcos my console were too far from my router. Nowdays is it using a wi-fi power line extender solve it for gaming online? I didn't play GT6 few months ago due to shifting to an area that doesn't provide Wi-fi until just one week ago.

Hi my friend
The best solution would be to plug a cable from your play to your router. But if it is too far the wifi power line remains for me the best solution

My PS3 is WiFi I did have a weak signal because I am to far away from the router, so l brought a WiFi range extender does the trick.

After more and more work I think that I have finished this Mazda :
Mazda RX-8 Type S '07 500 PP (SH, SM, SS)
1486133281497491342334.jpg

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Last edited:
My apologies to my friends @ZooB18 for his Mazda (in 500PP and 550PP) and @steve nfs for his Lotus (500PP) that I could not do as promised. The TT at Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit took me a long time. And by dint of redoing and repeating tricks I ended up loving this circuit. I will try to do you all this for next week.
Thanks again for your patience :cheers: :cheers:

Hello in my garage
hope you find your happiness. Good behavior and have fun
A very special thanks for my friend @GhostRider65 :bowdown::gtpflag:
Hi friend @Jeje6410 ;)👍, congrats for your wonderful tuning garage. I must admit I haven't tried your tunes out yet, though I really see its great potential, and the hard work you put in it, very easy to find everything, and you have almost have nearly 600 post, wow. I'm happy to see the friendship you have from many members:tup:. If you want any help or advice in the future, please let me know, visit my garage or PM to me, any time, nice to meet you in here:cheers:. Keep it up my friend. Cheers:)

Hi friend @Jeje6410 ;)👍, congrats for your wonderful tuning garage. I must admit I haven't tried your tunes out yet, though I really see its great potential, and the hard work you put in it, very easy to find everything, and you have almost have nearly 600 post, wow. I'm happy to see the friendship you have from many members:tup:. If you want any help or advice in the future, please let me know, visit my garage or PM to me, any time, nice to meet you in here:cheers:. Keep it up my friend. Cheers:)
Its a shame in your garage you have not got any racing tunes.

Hi my friend @gt6champnk69
Thank you very much my friend :cheers:. It will be a pleasure to read your positive or negative comments on these cars. By posting all these cars I do not seek fame. Just to share my driving style. And if some people find their happiness so much the better. And I'm not saying they're perfect. Far from there. People will find their happiness there, others will not. Thanks again my friend. :cheers:

Hello @Jeje6410,

My friend, I must tell you that you have some excellent tunes here! I am still playing with a DS3 and your tunes work very good for me. I just used your 600 PP Pagani Huayra tune, with the power increased to reach 650PP, to achieve gold in the new expert level seasonal.
Very, very nice tune and an absolute pleasure to drive. 👍👍👍 :):):) :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hello @Jeje6410,

My friend, I must tell you that you have some excellent tunes here! I am still playing with a DS3 and your tunes work very good for me. I just used your 600 PP Pagani Huayra tune, with the power increased to reach 650PP, to achieve gold in the new expert level seasonal.
Very, very nice tune and an absolute pleasure to drive. 👍👍👍 :):):) :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hi my friend @TripleE63
Thanks a lot that some tunes work for your driving style. It's a pleasure for me that you have tested it and loved it . I thanks you very much! !!! Thanks again my friend :cheers: :cheers:

Back