Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments
Hi Jeje, I just posted a review of your Enzo tune. Tres bien for the current expert seasonal at Ascari. Very easy to control a small drift through the corners, and a lot of fun! Thanks for another great tune my friend! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hi Jeje, I just posted a review of your Enzo tune. Tres bien for the current expert seasonal at Ascari. Very easy to control a small drift through the corners, and a lot of fun! Thanks for another great tune my friend! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks a lot my dear friend :cheers::cheers:
For taking the time to try this Ferrari. Your comments make me very happy :cheers:. Thanks again my dear friend :cheers:👍

News Tunes for : A-Spec Seasonnal Race
Update 06/06/17

Expert Level Ferrari Challenge : Ascari Full Track :
Enzo Ferrari '02 550 PP (SH, SM)
14867434900072015458174-jpg.626892

Ferrari California '08 500 PP (SH, SM)
14897523231991157745642-jpg.634554

Ferrari F430 '06 550 PP (SH, SM)
1486729151585559488373-jpg.626792

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi Jeje.

I have just completed all three seasonal in events in your cars.
In the beginners event: I used the Chrysler Prowler '02 400 PP
Intermediate level: I used Mitsubishi Lancer evolution IV GSR '96 450PP
Expert level : I used Ferrari California '08 500PP

I put Sports Medium Tyres on the Mitsubishi and the Ferrari but all were good for gold.....both the Mitsubishi and Ferrari lost out a wee bit on the straights but easily made up for it through the bends.

Good work my friend.....great drives.

Hi Jeje.

I have just completed all three seasonal in events in your cars.
In the beginners event: I used the Chrysler Prowler '02 400 PP
Intermediate level: I used Mitsubishi Lancer evolution IV GSR '96 450PP
Expert level : I used Ferrari California '08 500PP

I put Sports Medium Tyres on the Mitsubishi and the Ferrari but all were good for gold.....both the Mitsubishi and Ferrari lost out a wee bit on the straights but easily made up for it through the bends.

Good work my friend.....great drives.

Thanks a lot my dear friend @Kenzel
For taking the time to try cars for these 3 races. It's really nice of you. I do not have much time at the moment to play but as soon as possible (as on Friday) I would be happy to try your cars.
I will adding these cars in the list
Thanks again my dear friend for All. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks a lot my dear friend @Kenzel
For taking the time to try cars for these 3 races. It's really nice of you. I do not have much time at the moment to play but as soon as possible (as on Friday) I would be happy to try your cars.
I will adding these cars in the list
Thanks again my dear friend for All. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

It has been a pleasure. Nice to see your lower powered cars are more than capable of winning in the higher PP events. I look forward to trying some more of your Ferrari models. :bowdown:

Jeje,
I have just used your Ferrari F430 in the current Seasonal at Ascari. Easy win with that car.
Your tune.....on that car.....at that track.....is an absolute marriage made in heaven. Even with the SM Tyres it is so easy to drive......stick the SS Tyres on it and it is superb.:bowdown: :cheers:

Jeje,
I have just used your Ferrari F430 in the current Seasonal at Ascari. Easy win with that car.
Your tune.....on that car.....at that track.....is an absolute marriage made in heaven. Even with the SM Tyres it is so easy to drive......stick the SS Tyres on it and it is superb.:bowdown: :cheers:

Thanks a lot my dear friend Kenzel! !!!! Coming from you I appreciate a lot yours comments and when I read your enjoy I am very happy. Thanks again my dear friend for taking your time to try my tune :cheers::cheers::cheers:

As soon I took the Camber and the Toe off the Enzo, the car drives very good now and with no oil change and it did not need to be change in my opinion, that is all I did to your tune and it is very fast now, thank you once again my friend

As soon I took the Camber and the Toe off the Enzo, the car drives very good now and with no oil change and it did not need to be change in my opinion, that is all I did to your tune and it is very fast now, thank you once again my friend

Thanks a lot my dear friend @fordlaser it's a real pleasure to read that you find this Enzo fast after yours changes. Thanks again my dear friend :cheers::cheers:

T

Thanks a lot my dear friend. It's the same setup. For the drive it feel the same or not?
The setup I just showed you is the stock setup ,and I have not change anything as yet on the car, but the handling of the car is very good to me using my wheel, it feel the same and a tune on the car will make it better for that track.

I hope you could have fun on GT Sport. You will always be welcome my dear friend :cheers::bowdown::cheers:
Thanks my friend :cheers:, I like it a lot and I really do but there is not a lot to do in the game at the moment. so I come back here until the game gets released 👍.

Hi my dears friends
I do not have time to try the cars for the two new events because of my work. So if you try one of my cars that allows you to have gold, do not hesitate to tell me. I would be happy to put it in the list.
Thanks for all my dears friends :cheers: :cheers:

Hi my dears friends
I do not have time to try the cars for the two new events because of my work. So if you try one of my cars that allows you to have gold, do not hesitate to tell me. I would be happy to put it in the list.
Thanks for all my dears friends :cheers: :cheers:
Hello Jeje. I will.

Hello my friend.......I hope you are not working too hard :scared:Just thought I would let you know that I got an easy gold in the Red Bull Ring seasonal using your excellent McLaren MP4-12C '10:bowdown::bowdown: I used the "old" tune rather than the new one. You do have to watch the understeer with it..... It caught me out a few times....again :banghead:But I really love this tune.....it is an absolute "go to " tune for anything in the 550PP range. :cheers:

Hello my friend.......I hope you are not working too hard :scared:Just thought I would let you know that I got an easy gold in the Red Bull Ring seasonal using your excellent McLaren MP4-12C '10:bowdown::bowdown: I used the "old" tune rather than the new one. You do have to watch the understeer with it..... It caught me out a few times....again :banghead:But I really love this tune.....it is an absolute "go to " tune for anything in the 550PP range. :cheers:

Thanks a lot my dear friend and tuner @Kenzel for having tested and used this McLaren once again in this TT. It's a real pleasure for me to read your enjoy. Thanks again my dear friend :bowdown::bowdown::cheers::cheers:

Back