Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments
I really thought about it over tea, its not worth doing 400PP cars if no one else ask you, you know what am I saying.

Do not worry. I would make a few. That will take tomorrow seen that I can not with this circuit de la Sarthe . And these days I too made cars 500PP so it will change me . And as there will be some in 400pp if some in seeking.

News Tunes :

Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 400 PP (CS, SH, SM, SS)
1486734044999-2013740798.jpg

Chrysler Prowler '02 400 PP (CS, SH, SM, SS)
1486735858438-571087954.jpg

Fiat Barchetta Giovanne Due '00 400 PP (CS, SH, SM, SS)
1486735954787-2013392800.jpg

MG MGF '97 400 PP (SH, SM, SS)
1486736051826365708689.jpg

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Last edited:
News Tunes for : A-Spec Seasonnal Race
Update 17/06/14

Non Race Car Super Lap :
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01
500 PP (CS)

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Time to give feedback on it.
I must say this is suiting my driving style very well.
Really enjoyed it and got a very decent time (1'22"476) with it.
I like this one,still i feel there's something to gain,possible a low 1'22".. time.
I can only go faster in the first section,but i'm losing time at myself in second and third section.

Time to give feedback on it.
I must say this is suiting my driving style very well.
Really enjoyed it and got a very decent time (1'22"476) with it.
I like this one,still i feel there's something to gain,possible a low 1'22".. time.
I can only go faster in the first section,but i'm losing time at myself in second and third section.

Thanks my friend @svenhjs666 for your comments and your enjoy for this car. It's a real pleasure to read that this car is suiting your driving style :cheers: :cheers:

if you think you can improve your time that's cool.👍 I could not tell you how because I 'm not a very good driver . I only 1'23 "... The time @fordlaser777 is within your reach .👍

I like this one.

Thanks again my friend @svenhjs666 for your enjoy this car :cheers: :cheers:.

I thanks you for your tests :cheers::cheers:

Hey mate,

I can't create your Tigra tune.
If i set it up like you my PP is 409,even bought a new tigra to set it up,but still the same problem.

I can only have 400 PP when i make these changes.
Power limiter 91.6%
Engine stage 2 instead of engine stage 3.
When i want to set up the transmission i can't enter your values because of it.

anyone else having the same issue ?

Hey mate,

If i set it up like you my PP is 409,even bought a new tigra to set it up,but still the same problem.

Power limiter 91.6%

Did you have change oil? Because he doesn't need

Hey mate,

Power limiter 91.6%

Thank you my friend @svenhjs666 for your remarks. :cheers: Actually I was wrong . I added Sport ECU then he does not need . So while we reach 400pp and the power to 91%. I corrected my mistake. Thanks again my friend @svenhjs666 :cheers:

At @fordlaser777 :
If you find defects on cars you do not hesitate to tell me. I know I post the same car models that other tuners (as @shaunm80 or @GhostRider65 two excellents tuners) but they are different . So as I know you love the work @shaunm80 ( which is an excellent tuner) do not hesitate to tell me what I can improve . Especially if you do not like cars.
Your comments make me move . I thank you very much. Thanks again my friend @fordlaser777 :cheers:.

1:23.921 at Big Willow Time Trial, your Ktm X-Bow Street '12 500 PP on Comfort Soft tyres is very good Sir :cheers:, the only change I made to your wonderful tune was to change the final gear to suit the track and it handles so well in the corners, and once again very good tune :):cheers:.

1:23.921 at Big Willow Time Trial, your Ktm X-Bow Street '12 500 PP on Comfort Soft tyres is very good Sir :cheers:, the only change I made to your wonderful tune was to change the final gear to suit the track and it handles so well in the corners, and once again very good tune :):cheers:.

Thanks my friend @fordlaser777 .I thanks you for your tests and your comments for this car. It's a real pleasure to read (failing to see :lol: :lol:) your enjoy. Thanks again my friend :cheers:

I like your Mitsubishi FTO GPX '97 400 PP on Comfort Soft tyres, I tested this car at the Mid-Field Raceway and I did about 10 laps and I was very surprised how good the car tune suited my driving style very nice Sir :cheers:. For a while I have in my garage shaunm80 Mitsubishi FTO GPX '97 tune but sadly he only had a Six Speed Transmission on the car it was good at the time, so I tested shaunm80 tune with your transmission on the car and it was still to slow compared to your car is heaps better and the handling is heaps better as well :):cheers:.

Back