Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments
I just tried your tune is very good to get Gold but it a bit lose in the rear of the car but the good thing it got Gold on my first run :cheers:, I got a time in the low 1:24s with it but with my tune I am in the low 1:21s.

Thanks my friend @fordlaser777 for your comments for this car! !!!
For once I 'm faster than you with my car :lol::lol:. I did 1'23'870 officiall and 1'23'496 in training :lol: but I could not repeat this time :lol:. Can you give me your settings for me to try your car please sir ?

Thanks my friend @fordlaser777 :cheers:

<----Only able to manage get silver so far with a time of 1:28.701. *insert shame*

I really hate time trials. :banghead:
There I've said it again.

I did not know. Thank you my friend for this information 👍 :cheers:
It takes time to move your foot from the gas pedal to the brake pedal. While your foot is moving, the car is coasting. More experienced drivers move their feet quicker, but the delay remains 👍.

That's two hours I hard battle the Sarthe circuit :banghead::banghead:. I definitely hated this tour and especially at night . I only managed to get a bronze medal in 3'22'830 . pffff

Adding to the list for Seasonnal event Non Race Car Challenge :
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 500 PP (CS, SH, SM, SS)
1486733844421-715463470.jpg

Not as fast as the Suzuki GSX -R but it is easy to win gold

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Last edited:
Drink a lot of coffee and open your eyes :lol: :lol:.
You trained us better than that 1'28'701
Try too tune'S @fordlaser777 .

It was Fordy's amended tune for the Suzuki GSX -R I used after reading the comments between the both of you.

Do you do left foot braking ?.

I experimented with that when I got the G29 but eventually settled for the right foot for both as was more akin to real driving. Might try it again though.

It was Fordy's amended tune for the Suzuki GSX -R I used after reading the comments between the both of you.

I experimented with that when I got the G29 but eventually settled for the right foot for both as was more akin to real driving. Might try it again though.
Real driving I do right foot braking but this is racing and in real life racing they use left foot braking.

I have send you a friend request to your PS3 👍.

Edit: New time 1:20.813 with the GSX-R/4 '01 with some minor changes, change final gear to 3.105 and downforce to 20, the link has been also updated here Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 17/06/2016)

Thanks my friend @fordlaser777 for your send.I would see it tomorrow Monday.👍

You made a super time. :cheers: Well done my friend. 👍👍 :cheers::cheers: I also try to do better tomorrow with your changes on your car.
Thanks again my friend @fordlaser777 :cheers:

I would not mine because they can come in handy the 400PP cars, plus other members may use them as well but if you have only a couple they might go to other garages.

I will try to make others so . I do not know what brand or what cars but I'll manage . Thank you for the advice my friend 👍

Back