Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments
Being busy with work right now and for days to come, I can not offer you new cars for A- Spec Intermediate and Beginners Level A- Spec Non Race Car Challenge .
If you find (in my garage) your testing among other cars (400 PP, 450 PP, 500 PP) suitable thank you to mention it. I 'll add to the list.
Thanks a lot
Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-08-11 15-25-09.png

I use your Ktm X-Bow Street '12 500 PP at Willow Springs, it handles very well due to a lot of grip, thank you for a wonderful car to drive :cheers::cheers::cheers:.

Edit: Now 1:14.283 only change I made to your X-Bow was change the final gear to 3.350 to suit the track 👍.

Last edited:
View attachment 574741
I use your Ktm X-Bow Street '12 500 PP at Willow Springs, it handles very well due to a lot of grip, thank you for a wonderful car to drive :cheers::cheers::cheers:.

Edit: Now 1:14.283 only change I made to your X-Bow was change the final gear to 3.350 to suit the track 👍.

Thanks a lot my friend @fordlaser777 . Coming from you I appreciate a lot yours comments and your enjoy for this car. Thanks again my friend :cheers:

Hi my friends
As you can see this is a moment that I did not propose new cars. I have a lot of work right now and with my participation in the FITT Italian Power & Fame , I havenot more free time . Hopefully next week I would have free time. By then I hope you find your happiness in my garage. Your comments on such and such cars are welcome.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

I am going over to PS4 tomorrow because I am getting tired of GT6, I am getting AC racing game to play, it has been fun using your tunes :cheers::cheers:, I see you on PS4 soon I hope my friend .

OK my friend. I sincerely thank you for all your comments on my cars :bowdown: :bowdown: . It is a pleasure to meet you.:cheers: I hope to buy the PS4 in 1 or 2 months with Sport GT and why not AC to reach you. Until then take good care of you and amuses you well on AC :cheers: :cheers:
See you soon my friend :cheers: :cheers:

OK my friend. I sincerely thank you for all your comments on my cars :bowdown: :bowdown: . It is a pleasure to meet you.:cheers: I hope to buy the PS4 in 1 or 2 months with Sport GT and why not AC to reach you. Until then take good care of you and amuses you well on AC :cheers: :cheers:
See you soon my friend :cheers: :cheers:
Same to you my friend, take good care of youself and l will see you soon on PS4 :):cheers:.

I am going over to PS4 tomorrow because I am getting tired of GT6, I am getting AC racing game to play, it has been fun using your tunes :cheers::cheers:, I see you on PS4 soon I hope my friend .

Still amusing myself on GT6 on PS3 in the meanwhile but as you know I've already got my PS4 on standby anxiously awaiting the release of GTsport. 2 more months. tick tock tick tock. Soon as it is released I'm getting it, and then it's GTsport all the way. woot woot. Hope to see you on GTsport bro. You and Jeje.

Still amusing myself on GT6 on PS3 in the meanwhile but as you know I've already got my PS4 on standby anxiously awaiting the release of GTsport. 2 more months. tick tock tick tock. Soon as it is released I'm getting it, and then it's GTsport all the way. woot woot. Hope to see you on GTsport bro. You and Jeje.
Same to you my friend :cheers:, I hope we get GT Sports in early in 2017.

I would be very happy to see you with @fordlaser777 on PS4 . Since Gt Sport fate that in 2017 they still remain of good times with GT6 . In any case I want to say thank you for trying , commented and enjoyed some of my cars . :bowdown: :bowdown:.It's a pleasure for me. Thanks for all my friend @davidt33 .Take care :cheers: :cheers:

It looks like I will be my PS4 now, my GT6 disc has finally said good by, one day I new it would happen because the disc has been acting up and that's why I brought myself a PS4 a while ago. I thought about getting another GT6 disc but I don't think I will but I will still be around here :cheers:.

It looks like I will be my PS4 now, my GT6 disc has finally said good by, one day I new it would happen because the disc has been acting up and that's why I brought myself a PS4 a while ago. I thought about getting another GT6 disc but I don't think I will but I will still be around here :cheers:.

Are you sure it's not a problem with the PS3 console though? Maybe head need cleaning?
....Or perhaps the GT6 disc need cleaning?

Back