JENKINS, The Gran Turismo Cat

• Thread starter MadmuppGT
  • 615 comments
339irg1.jpg

Checkout episode 1 of season 18 when the topgear boys are standing in the pits before they go around the nardo ring. Jenkins makes an appearance

Jenkins tune

As somebody asked for a tune for Jenkins some time ago: Well – here you are!

Unfortunately there is no BM (big cat modification) available for Jenkins, so we will have to be content with common street cat tuning.

Buy and fit following items:
-predator denture stage 3
-big cat vocal cords
-workout units on cat treadmill for endurance stage 2

Jenkins tends to have some oversteer in tight bends as so many 4PDs (4-paw-drives) - we fix this with following running gear setup:
-semi-racing claws on the front
-racing claws on the back
sinew spring tension/muscle damping for
front legs: 4/6
rear legs: 3/5
pectoral muscle (=front anti rollbar): 5
toe-angle for
front toes: +0.25
rear toes: +0.18
camber angle for
front legs: -2.5
rear legs: -1.5

With this setup Jenkins has a very balanced setup for running and all-out striking capabilities which should give the dogs some big surprise…

GranTourist
Jenkins tune

As somebody asked for a tune for Jenkins some time ago: Well – here you are!

Unfortunately there is no BM (big cat modification) available for Jenkins, so we will have to be content with common street cat tuning.

Buy and fit following items:
-predator denture stage 3
-big cat vocal cords
-workout units on cat treadmill for endurance stage 2

Jenkins tends to have some oversteer in tight bends as so many 4PDs (4-paw-drives) - we fix this with following running gear setup:
-semi-racing claws on the front
-racing claws on the back
sinew spring tension/muscle damping for
front legs: 4/6
rear legs: 3/5
pectoral muscle (=front anti rollbar): 5
toe-angle for
front toes: +0.25
rear toes: +0.18
camber angle for
front legs: -2.5
rear legs: -1.5

With this setup Jenkins has a very balanced setup for running and all-out striking capabilities which should give the dogs some big surprise…

You forgot about an aluminum skull and carbon fiber body!! :D

Not many. Though that's not all. Welcome to GTPlanet, KinLM! :) 👍

GT Paparazzi ! Check your walls!
Sources tell me Jenkins is pussyfooting around in this area.

Kyoto-Shoren-in_3.jpg

Jp love cats, they appear almost everywere. Maybe part of their "pop culture"??
And about the monkey/nessie/dog... its quality it's poor compared to the cat.
Yeah, they love cats!

One little legend and a whole race becomes "cat lovers". Ignoring this, which has been largely adopted by the Chinese anyway, there's no more logic to the notion that "the Japanese love cats" than there is behind the notion that "Americans love pieces of wood at cross-angles".

I say we stop with all these ridiculous petitions to have better cars in GT6 and focus on the main thing. That Jenkins returns to the series in the next iteration.

GT Paparazzi ! Check your walls!
Sources tell me Jenkins is pussyfooting around in this area.

Kyoto-Shoren-in_3.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks I've noticed something in this picture?? The red circles are what I think could be something, the yellow ones are just easter eggs :
Jenkins.jpg

The left red one could just be the tree, and the more I look at it the more I think it is. But I think especially the one to the down right corner could look like the face of an animal.. But that's more things I'd expect to see in GTA..

Classic
I say we stop with all these ridiculous petitions to have better cars in GT6 and focus on the main thing. That Jenkins returns to the series in the next iteration.

Agreed!!!

Back