Jeremy Clarkson's - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?TV 

• Thread starter Robin
  • 11 comments
If only this was a new ITV car show... :indiff:

...Huh. That should be interesting, seeing a man known for his.... uh, lack of what one might call "common sense" occupying the presenter's chair in a game show about general knowledge. I wonder how JC will fare. Haven't tuned into a game show in decades. Might be tempted to check this one, if only to satisfy my sheer, undying curiosity....

...Huh. That should be interesting, seeing a man known for his.... uh, lack of what one might call "common sense" occupying the presenter's chair in a game show about general knowledge. I wonder how JC will fare. Haven't tuned into a game show in decades. Might be tempted to check this one, if only to satisfy my sheer, undying curiosity....

Yeah, it will be really interesting to see, given we all know what he's like :lol:, to see how this will go and how he will treat the contestants.

I'm sure he will be entertaining, seems to be quite good at whatever presenting challenges he is applied to.

general knowledge
tumblr_m0zbnpLSyx1qf11ovo1_250.gif

Are there clips online? I can't see the brilliance that is Jeremy Clarkson because I am a bloody American...

Are there clips online? I can't see the brilliance that is Jeremy Clarkson because I am a bloody American...

As said there are some on the official channel and there are quite a few others posted on YouTube. Plus there will probably be some clips posted on Twitter if you do a search for #millionaire.

He was pretty hilarious.

Obviously it did pretty well, ITV have ordered a new series with Clarkson, starts 9pm New Year's Day.

Back