Originally posted by Raptor65 No, I think they're stupid. I think all the people are acting except for the Maury show. I just can't beleive some of the stuff on Jerry Springer.
Jerry Springer is soo stupid, it's funny! When I went to Orlando about 2 months ago, I saw an episode of Jerry Springer where Steve the body guard worked at a Waffel House for a day to raise money for this lady who had a 13 year old son with some desiese. They raised the money so they could buy her a big Ford van with a whee chair lift on it.
Originally posted by Naoki Jerry Springer is soo stupid, it's funny! When I went to Orlando about 2 months ago, I saw an episode of Jerry Springer where Steve the body guard worked at a Waffel House for a day to raise money for this lady who had a 13 year old son with some desiese. They raised the money so they could buy her a big Ford van with a whee chair lift on it.