Johnny English!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 6 comments
  • 422 views

Super-Supra

(Banned)
Messages
4,111
This movie was fantastic!

I'm soo going to rate this .... 8.5/10

It's a must see!
 
Wow - I didn't rate it quite that highly. It was a passable bit of fluff - about what you'd expect of a character out of a Mastercard commercial.
 
it was a great movie...but I think it would be around 6.5/10 simply because many of the jokes were just too predictable. Rat Race was better by far.
 
I reviewed that in a little depth earlier. You can read what I thought there. It was pretty funny, but only by virtue of the excellent Rowan Atkinson.
 
johnny english was HILARIOUS:lol:

or at least when my friends and i saw it..........maybe that had something to do with it?:lol::p
 
There was a thread about this movie before...But anyway, it was alright. I would give it 7/10.
 
I absolutely love Rowin Atkinson. I love him in: Black Adder, Mr. Bean, and even in Rat Race. However, this movie was a huge dissapointment. The comedy was mindnumbingly predictable, and the plot was laughable (even for a comedy). Anyone that loves Rowan Atkinson, and expects another Mr. Bean or Black Adder, should probably steer clear of this one.;)
 
Back