JohnnyBravo's gallery (updated: 10/5 Maseratti GT S @ Kyoto)

sp0_0kie
My humble photo gallery. I'm a noob but I'm really starting to enjoy the photomode! ANY thoughts welcomed! Hope you'll enjoy!

Bern - Marktgasse by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit_1 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

San Galgano Abbey by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Suzuka Circuit by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Côte d'Azur_1 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Côte d'Azur by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Liège (Gravel) by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

San Gimignano - Town Square by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit_2 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit_3 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Last edited:
This?
A noob?
No way, that shoots looks cool! 👍
Liking that 908 and Super GT...
Awesome work. 👍

If you're interest, visit my gallery.. :P
the link is at my sig.

Yeah I'm a noob. these are all my pics. I save only those which I like;)
By the way that C63 AAMG is in week 10 competition, so have fingers crossed!;) I'd like to make it to the POLL...
And thanks a lot for visiting and commenting!!!

Exactly. I am a noob, and it shows in my work. The pictures on here are top top quality.
Well thanks!:)
Today I got one nice shot of my GT-R and then went to play with my Cobra to Special Stage Route 7 and this is the outcome, enjoy!:
P.S. I finally managed to get a picture of backfire (well it's more like a sidefire in this case) after struggling to do so for a long time!

Kyoto - Gion by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 7_4 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 7_3 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 7_2 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 7_1 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 7 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

GT-R looks fantastic and the Cobra too, the first one is my favourit with the second to last one second best.
(Plz visit if you have the time)

Just an idea...
Maybe it was the look you were going for, but I think what would've made that shot of the Viper and the Buick Special (I think that's it's name?) perfect would've been if you'd turned the focus down a bit, to around 4.0, just to blur the background a little. It would've brought the cars to the forefront of the photo a little more.

Good Cobra shots! Same with the GT-R 👍

You can see in that last post of pics there's already a huge difference in quality over the first. Mine went that way too.
Keep it up, you've got a good eye for angles

Last edited:
Just an idea...
Maybe it was the look you were going for, but I think what would've made that shot of the Viper and the Buick Special (I think that's it's name?) perfect would've been if you'd turned the focus down a bit, to around 4.0, just to blur the backgroung a little. It would've brought the cars to the forefront of the photo a little more.

I totally agree with you in case of that Buick shots... They could've been much better with lower shutter speed and depth of focus or how is it called. I messed them up probably because they were one of my first pictures. Speaking about that Viper though, I wanted it this way...

Thanx for comments and stay tuned for more to come! ;)

Excellent picture of the GT-R there. Could you tell me the exact colour of it (once you get a chance to check)? Would like to paint mine that colour; looks great.

Excellent picture of the GT-R there. Could you tell me the exact colour of it (once you get a chance to check)? Would like to paint mine that colour; looks great.

I'm pretty sure that it's Lagunaseca Blau, I got it by buying BMW M3 E46 and on that it didn't look as good as on that GT-R by a longshot! This GT-R is my favourite road car in the game.

Thanx for comments people!:)

Great cobra shots, I like the 2nd one the best. And the 908 Infront of the plane is brillantly well done.
Also looks like my GT-R has a twin brother just about :lol:

Great cobra shots, I like the 2nd one the best. And the 908 Infront of the plane is brillantly well done.
Also looks like my GT-R has a twin brother just about :lol:

Oh eh? :) I think it's quite easy to unintentionally 'copy' someone else's car due to lack of customization options. (Oh this sentece must've been the most difficult one i've ever written in English, almost broken my fingers on the keyboard :lol: I hope it's at least understandable). Thanks for comment and I'm gonna check your gallery later.

Hah, it's no problem dude. I just made a Skyline like yours, same-ish shade of blue, Black rims, just BBS's.

OK, here's update; I really hope you'll like it!

Eiger Nordwand K Trail by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

San Galgano Abbey_2 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

San Galgano Abbey_1 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

San Gimignano - Town Square_1 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Lucerne - Chapel Bridge by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Lucerne - Chapel Bridge_1 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

San Gimignano - Town Square_2 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_2 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_1 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_3 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

P.S. I have to say that I'm really disappointed about not getting to the poll of week 10 photomode competion with that C63 AMG:grumpy: However I know that I can't judge this 100% objectively, so I would appreciate any of yours' ideas/opinions about this...

Ussualy i hate Pearl paints, but it looks nice on the Amuse 350 with the white Enkies.
The last Lambo shot is one better uses of the selective color effect i've seen.

Ussualy i hate Pearl paints, but it looks nice on the Amuse 350 with the white Enkies.
The last Lambo shot is one better uses of the selective color effect i've seen.

I don't like those chameleon paints either but I tries it on this car and it surprised me 👍 It looks like some candy :P
And with that Lambo shot it's not exactly what I've been looking for but it still looks cool.
Thanks for visiting and commenting Gtuned! I appreciate it!

That B&W on Cape Ring, Really nice.
That pic of the 908 in the air made it to the "airborne" poll, right?

However, nice pics in here.

Back