JohnnyBravo's gallery (updated: 10/5 Maseratti GT S @ Kyoto)

Some how, the photos of the Esprit looks like it was taken from Forza Motorsport 3. Probably with the full RGB contrast. But awesome anyway!

There's a clover on the side of the 8C? I hadn't noticed.

Nice pics of the Esprit....

I can't seem to take a picture of that car and make it look good.

There's a clover on the side of the 8C? I hadn't noticed.

Nice pics of the Esprit....

I can't seem to take a picture of that car and make it look good.

Thanks.:) Yeah there is this clover. About that Esprit: you're right actually it's not easy to find an angle from which it looks good. I struggled with it too.

super nice and clean pictures! Love it. Especially your last Alfa set....AAAAAWESOME :D

Thanks heaps mitch! :)

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan: Thanks!

@Jason_B: Thanks. Yeah, it really is a beatiful car. It has a good sound too. I like it.

Last edited:
Nice work! :)

Epic sweetness on the Alfa!

Thank both of you! :) I'm glad to see that Alfa shots are likeable.

Here's another Italian car. It's not as beautiful as Alfa 8C by a longshot, but it's a classic hot hatch of the 90's and I like it. It is Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione!

Rome_5 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Rome_6 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

San Gimignano - Town Square_10 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

San Gimignano - Town Square_11 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

About the 1st shot: I was pleased with the great amount of detail in the backlight, but at the same time greatly disappointed by that 'integrale' badge. :yuck:

Nice pictures. I like both the Italian car pictures. 👍

High Speed Ring Esprit and 8C shoots are amazing. ^^
Keep it up. :)

Thanks guys! :)

Ok, I've made those (except for one with cross procesing filter) as possible PMC week 19 entries (miniature filter theme). And honestly I don't know what to think about them. I'm not sure if I'm using the filter right as I don't use it too often. Not sure which I'm going to enter with.

Cape Ring by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

This one is with cross procesing filter

Cape Ring_2 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

I really like this angle

Cape Ring_1 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Cape Ring_3 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Cape Ring_4 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

These are possible PMC week 20 entries. It's a great theme this week and I really enjoyed shooting them. I'm also quite happy with them. Check them out!

This is purposely bad-focused family vacation photo. And it's badly focused because all the family members are extremely ugly;)

Alaska (Snow) by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Alaska (Snow)_1 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Toscana_3 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Toscana_2 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

I think this one is the best of them:

Toscana by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Toscana_1 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

I'm liking these, number 3 and 4 turned out nicely. I also like the idea behind #1.

I hate to break it to you, but PMC 20 is for scenery shots on Nurburgring or Le Sarthe...

I'm liking these, number 3 and 4 turned out nicely. I also like the idea behind #1.

I hate to break it to you, but PMC 20 is for scenery shots on Nurburgring or Le Sarthe...

Really? Oh man, I'll have to read the rules more thouroughly:dunce:
But thanks anyway, I'm glad you like them. Hopefully I'll be able to use them in another competition.

WOW. Awesome pics of the scenery. :drool:

Thanks heaps! :)

Back