JohnnyBravo's gallery (updated: 10/5 Maseratti GT S @ Kyoto)

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyBravo
  • 135 comments
  • 10,328 views
Nice. The close up on the back of the car is my favorite 👍
 
Aston Martin and TTGT go together pretty nicely. Nice shots mostly avoiding jaggies.
 
Some how, the photos of the Esprit looks like it was taken from Forza Motorsport 3. Probably with the full RGB contrast. But awesome anyway!
 
Some how, the photos of the Esprit looks like it was taken from Forza Motorsport 3. Probably with the full RGB contrast. But awesome anyway!

Really? I've never played Forza, so can't really compare. And thanks! :)
 
Great gallery mate, I like the Alfa 8C set 👍
 
There's a clover on the side of the 8C? I hadn't noticed.

Nice pics of the Esprit....

I can't seem to take a picture of that car and make it look good.
 
super nice and clean pictures! Love it. Especially your last Alfa set....AAAAAWESOME :D
 
There's a clover on the side of the 8C? I hadn't noticed.

Nice pics of the Esprit....

I can't seem to take a picture of that car and make it look good.

Thanks.:) Yeah there is this clover. About that Esprit: you're right actually it's not easy to find an angle from which it looks good. I struggled with it too.

super nice and clean pictures! Love it. Especially your last Alfa set....AAAAAWESOME :D

Thanks heaps mitch! :)
 
My favourite has to be number 2.
 
I Love the 8C, it has sexy lines no matter what angle.
 
@TVR&Ferrari_Fan: Thanks!

@Jason_B: Thanks. Yeah, it really is a beatiful car. It has a good sound too. I like it.
 
Last edited:
Epic sweetness on the Alfa!
 
Nice work! :)

Epic sweetness on the Alfa!

Thank both of you! :) I'm glad to see that Alfa shots are likeable.

Here's another Italian car. It's not as beautiful as Alfa 8C by a longshot, but it's a classic hot hatch of the 90's and I like it. It is Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione!


Rome_5 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Rome_6 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

San Gimignano - Town Square_10 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

San Gimignano - Town Square_11 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

About the 1st shot: I was pleased with the great amount of detail in the backlight, but at the same time greatly disappointed by that 'integrale' badge. :yuck:
 
Nice pictures. I like both the Italian car pictures. 👍
 
High Speed Ring Esprit and 8C shoots are amazing. ^^
Keep it up. :)
 
Nice pictures. I like both the Italian car pictures. 👍

High Speed Ring Esprit and 8C shoots are amazing. ^^
Keep it up. :)

Thanks guys! :)

Ok, I've made those (except for one with cross procesing filter) as possible PMC week 19 entries (miniature filter theme). And honestly I don't know what to think about them. I'm not sure if I'm using the filter right as I don't use it too often. Not sure which I'm going to enter with.


Cape Ring by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

This one is with cross procesing filter

Cape Ring_2 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

I really like this angle

Cape Ring_1 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Cape Ring_3 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Cape Ring_4 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr
 
These are possible PMC week 20 entries. It's a great theme this week and I really enjoyed shooting them. I'm also quite happy with them. Check them out!

This is purposely bad-focused family vacation photo. And it's badly focused because all the family members are extremely ugly;)

Alaska (Snow) by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Alaska (Snow)_1 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Toscana_3 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Toscana_2 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

I think this one is the best of them:

Toscana by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr

Toscana_1 by JohnnyBravoGTP, on Flickr
 
I'm liking these, number 3 and 4 turned out nicely. I also like the idea behind #1.

I hate to break it to you, but PMC 20 is for scenery shots on Nurburgring or Le Sarthe...
 
WOW. Awesome pics of the scenery. :drool:
 
I'm liking these, number 3 and 4 turned out nicely. I also like the idea behind #1.

I hate to break it to you, but PMC 20 is for scenery shots on Nurburgring or Le Sarthe...

Really? Oh man, I'll have to read the rules more thouroughly:dunce:
But thanks anyway, I'm glad you like them. Hopefully I'll be able to use them in another competition.

WOW. Awesome pics of the scenery. :drool:

Thanks heaps! :)
 
Great scenery shots.
 
The Audi R8 and the Lotus Esprit sets are really good.👍
 
Back