Join the WDS, weekly drag series

  • Thread starter Thread starter ls2_297
  • 15 comments
  • 735 views
Messages
513
if your keen, register your interest.. click on the link in my sig
 
Hey guys! This week we are running the Formula (I'm not j/k haha)

So come on and if you think you can tune a car to the max, come and join the Weekly Drag Series! You can participate any time you please, no obligation.

I bet you can't get under 8 seconds :p

Props to anyone who can beat my 8.134. Think of it as getting back at me for my F1 camber hoax :)
 
i would try, but your doing the Formula this week arent ya? :(
 
chinko
i would try, but your doing the Formula this week arent ya? :(

If you don't have it, you can win it at the 24hr race at Nurburging....and if you don't have the time you can always wait til week 3.
 
if I played more often I'd def give it a go... alas I dont get to play much :/
 
ving
if I played more often I'd def give it a go... alas I dont get to play much :/

How about...we run that Fiat next week? Then you compete and see if you like it. Deal?
 
lol!
the 500r?
umm... its not a lack of interest as to why I dont join mate, its a time issue. I just dont have the time for it.
 
ving
lol!
the 500r?
umm... its not a lack of interest as to why I dont join mate, its a time issue. I just dont have the time for it.


Oh, ok.
 
kennythebomb
If you don't have it, you can win it at the 24hr race at Nurburging....and if you don't have the time you can always wait til week 3.

i would enter the 24Hr, but theres a large problem. if im not on here, im on the ps2. leaving it on for 24 hours while i thumb twiddle with nothing to do :(
 
Alright, one person barely beat my time....who else can?

You will probably automatically win if you can get under 8 :)
 
We had a .002 (2 thousandths!!!) margin of victory for Week 3! wow!

This week the car is a Buick Special '62, with a couple special stipulations :sly:
Right now I'm in the lead - see if you can crack my time.
 
Back