Join TPC league racing

• Thread starter Seanm95
  • 6 comments
Hi looking to join in on some league racing anyone able to help with what’s needed to join ?
Hey man, you are more than welcome to join any of our races any time. Have a browse though this section, to see if any of the current races or series are of interest to you. We also do a casual fun series every Friday night, using the daily races, but we do them in our own lobby. We’d love to have you out sometime. 🍻

These are the Friday night races.

And I believe this is our next upcoming event/race, which may also turn into a series at some point too.

have been looking for a good league to jump into and would love to race with you all. Ive been playing Gran Turismo since its realease but have never been part of a league so i do have a couple questions. where can i view the race schedule, how is it listed in the online race menu and does the league have a website. I also have a brother interested in joining, we race clean and respect our opponents so we look forward to some good competitive racing. thanks

have been looking for a good league to jump into and would love to race with you all. Ive been playing Gran Turismo since its realease but have never been part of a league so i do have a couple questions. where can i view the race schedule, how is it listed in the online race menu and does the league have a website. I also have a brother interested in joining, we race clean and respect our opponents so we look forward to some good competitive racing. thanks
Hi, All of the TPC races are hosted in their own individual threads in the TPC Racing League part of GTPlanet. Each Race/championship has its own thread with details and joining instructions available in the each of them.

Back