Jokes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 4,716 comments
  • 787,394 views
:nervous:

1617631047-20210405.png
 
And Audis. Maybe it’s the same bloke and he’s terrible at his job and they’re all defective.
 
What's the last thing that goes through a fly's mind as it hits a fast-moving car's windscreen on the motorway?

Its bum...
 
I can’t remember how to write 1, 1000, 51, 6, and 500 as Roman numerals!

IM LIVID.
 
I can’t remember how to write 1, 1000, 51, 6, and 500 as Roman numerals!

IM LIVID.
I think XD would be an appropriate response to this joke.
 
I was in Dubai recently and someone offered me 40 Camels for my wife. I normally smoke Marlboros but a good deal is a good deal.
 
One of the funniest videos I've seen in a while.

 
I've got a joke about trickle down economics but 99% of you won't get it.
 
Meanwhile, these were judged the ten best one-liners from the Edinburgh Festival:

1 Masai Graham: I tried to steal spaghetti from the shop, but the female guard saw me and I couldn’t get pasta.

2 Mark Simmons: Did you know, if you get pregnant in the Amazon, it’s next-day delivery.

3 Olaf Falafel: My attempts to combine nitrous oxide and Oxo cubes made me a laughing stock.

4 Hannah Fairweather: By my age, my parents had a house and a family, and to be fair to me, so do I — but it is the same house and it is the same family.

5 Will Mars: I hate funerals — I’m not a mourning person.

6 Olaf Falafel: I spent the whole morning building a time machine, so that’s four hours of my life that I’m definitely getting back.

7 Richard Pulsford: I sent a food parcel to my first wife. FedEx.

8 Tim Vine: I used to live hand to mouth. Do you know what changed my life? Cutlery.

9 Sophie Duker: Don’t knock threesomes. Having a threesome is like hiring an intern to do all the jobs you hate.

10 Will Duggan: I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days.
 
I've been using the joke at number one with a slightly modified setup for years. It does get a laugh but I wouldn't say it's the best one.
 
I've been using the joke at number one with a slightly modified setup for years. It does get a laugh but I wouldn't say it's the best one.
Ever, or at that particular festival?
 
From that list. The funeral, cutlery and apathy jokes are top three for me.
Vine is an old hand at this.
 
Back