JOSWAGGEN REPLICAS & 0-0-0s CARS MARKETPLACE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joswagen1991
  • 837 comments
  • 41,968 views
šŸ‘ cya then buddy! thanks for the previous trade! :cheers:
 
Not at all,thank you very much :)
 
Cerbera Speed6 is now free!
 
If you want the polo gti I'll do it for the Alfa Guilla. I see the 20th is your next available.
 
I also have the renault 5 you want. I'll do that for your R34 V-Spec II if you want.
 
If you want and confirm dates,the trades will be effective the 20th and 21th ;)

Greetings
 
3 new cars added

Honda NSX Type R “92 - 58747km - Shalliot Green Pearl
Suzuki Concept S2 “03 - 110KM - London Green Pearl
Hyundai HCD6 Concpet “04 - 245km - NOT SPECIFICED (It“s the standar chameleon paint)
 
Last edited:
Added a Corolla Runx and a Holden Monaro
 
Adds to the list:

Toyota Celica GT Four RC (ST185) - 83868KM - Super White II
Chevrolet Camaro “00 - 29200km - Monterrey Marron Metalic
 
Added to the list new cars which I want
I added too a blue Corvette C3 with 0,0km
 
A new car for trade:

TOM“S X540 Chaser “00 - 696km - Silver Metallic
 
New trade dates on the list
 
Add a new car
Dodge SRT4 “03 - 24104KM - Bright Silver Metallic
 
The Concept S2 is reserved,so the list is edited
 
New cars on the list:

Volkswagen Golf I GTI “76 - 72676km - Lhasa
Nissan Skyline 1500 Deluxe S50D1 “63 - 52864km - Blue Metallic
 
2 new cars added:

Fiar Panda - 35544km - Nero
Nissan EXA Canopy - 66041km - Gray Metallic
 
I'll trade a merc e55 or a cizeta v16t for the golf markI
 
I accept one of these cars.I let you choose which car you want trade for the Golf and its date for trade :)
 
I'll trade the cizeta an
 
24th? I'll try and remember to add you tomorrow
 
Just one more question what colour is lhasa
 
Better the 26th because there“s a friend who sent me a wrong car and I“m waiting if he wants another car or not.If he doesn“t wat,I“ll put you on 25th because if he doesn“t want any car there“s the 25th“s trade which would be effective the 24th.
I put you on the 26th and,seeing the things,it“s possible I send you on 25th.It“s 100% sure i can send your the 26th,but there are possibilities for send the 25th if the friend doesn“t want a car ;)
 
Just one more question what colour is lhasa
It“s a blue variant.I“ll do a photo after the dinner (9.00 p.m).It“s,honestly,the first twice I see a blue GTI when I always see it in red,white or black :dunce:
 
nice touch on that Trade Calender,kudos šŸ‘:)
 
New trade calendar and details for trades!

Edit: Lots of thanks jitcup.I have to prepair one for April :)
 
never seen one,never would've THOUGHT of one :)
good luck,bro :)
 
Well. I see i have to put more things in the first message,but i“ll do ir in moments :D :D
 
Back