JOSWAGGEN REPLICAS & 0-0-0s CARS MARKETPLACE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joswagen1991
  • 837 comments
  • 41,968 views
Perfect,I´m going to edit the calendar and the details.If before the trade you find the car that you´re looking for please say me for choose another car to trade ;)

I agree you tomorrow or do you agree me tomorrow?
 
If ur talking about psn i'll accept you
 
Yeah,I send you a FR about 2:00pm spanish hour ;)
 
I'll accept at around 5:00-6:00 spanish time
 
I can trade anything you like under 1 mill cars...?
I need tickets please?
Psn darrengregg
 
I´m especially looking for some rare standard car.
I´m pending to recibe the R5 Turbo,the Spoon Civic and other cars,but then I actualized the list with cars which I want.
At the moment I only have to trade low cost and rare cars,but soon I´ll put for trade mecanichal parts for tuning the cars for online and championship races
 
Joswagen I haven't got your friend request yet
 
Last edited:
I agree you now
How is your PSN ID?
 
I'm back ;) Hey dude how's it hanging??
 
Hey,long time no see you here.
As yo can see in the first message,it´s more organized,with personalized calendar showing the days I´m free,I have to trade,etc etc :D
 
What time are we doing the trade on the 26th
 
I have no asigned hour in weekends,but I try to send my par in middle day or before 9:00 pm spanish hour
 
I'll send mine in the morning cause that's usually the only time i'm on at the weekends but you can send yours whenever
 
3 new cars on the list:

Suzuki Alto Lapin - 31138km - Naples Yellow
American Eagle Talon ESI - 7061km - Pewter Blue Metallic
Toyota Altezza Touring Car - 1218km - Grey #24
 
I stiil don't have your FR. if you're wondering its mattyj_-
 
Added a new car

Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR ´74 - 56401km - Fuji White
 
Spoon Civic EK sent 👍
thank you bro :)
 
Spoon arrives new home
Thank you very much,friend :)
 
2 new cars on the list:
Volkswagen New Beetle 2.0 ´00 - 58257km - Silver Arrow Metallic
Renault Sport Clio 2.0 16V ´02 - 5270km - Rouge de Feu
 
New list on cars

I´m free since tomorrow
 
Im interested in; ASL Garaiya ´02 (Street car) - 580km - Red
I dont know if your willing to trade with me, But I have a Suzuki GSXR/4 '01 in GSXR Metallic Gray with ZERO miles on it. If you want more info on it just ask ;)
 
Added:

Tom´s X540 Chaser - 1872km - Silver Metallic
 
Im interested in; ASL Garaiya ´02 (Street car) - 580km - Red
I dont know if your willing to trade with me, But I have a Suzuki GSXR/4 '01 in GSXR Metallic Gray with ZERO miles on it. If you want more info on it just ask ;)

It sounds good.Can you trade now?
Is your Psn like you put with all capital and little words? It´s for agree you now or tomorrow for do the trade :)
 
It sounds good.Can you trade now?
Is your Psn like you put with all capital and little words? It´s for agree you now or tomorrow for do the trade :)

I can trade now if you want, PSN; Coronet440. I have a full list currently so just send me a message when your ready and i'll add you soon! :D
 
Enjoy it dude, They are great cars. 👍👍👍
 
Back