JSTC400 (GT300) Series! Season 1 Races Complete

• Thread starter alefin
  • 2,696 comments

Would you be in favor of including the Toyota MR-S in the series?

• Yes, please include the Toyota MR-S.

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No, please don't include the Toyota MR-S.

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
It's front heavy for one thing. Balance in weight is something like 54/46. I don't know why were not allowed to run the MR-S. I haven't had issues with it! Set it up like any other MR car in the game and go from there. I thought it was 350hp 1150kg, so that's what I've been running with. The Gairaya is really good, I think that car is the most consistent over a period of time. It's good to it's tires and it's turn in and cornering are probably the best.

Dang, looks like promotion night last night worked out.
Good to see you guys!

Seth I just read your post late. To answer your question the mr-s was way faster than the other cars in a straight line, but came up very short on the top mph, plus its not tha great looking either. I figured we do a season with these chassis and make sure their balanced well then move on to addin more chassis.

Last edited:
Tested Yesterday at Motegi East.
3 Cars:
Wedsport Celica
Wedsport Lexus
Premium Cusco Subaru

Well for me the Scooby is very good to drive but the Result is awefull.
=> only could do a 1:23.4xx

Celica is well balanced and has a little oversteer tendencie but could do consistant times
=> fastest was a 1:22.2xx

Thought that was good but I had a bit time to test the Lexus:
Very nervous but when you get used to her she is damn quick.
=> 1:21.917

At the Moment I would pick the Lexus(or the Celica) for the time and the looks :D
Will test the RX7 and the Garaiya too maybe I´ll change my pick again :D

(Lounge settings: Grip Real, Low draft, No visible Damage, Light Damage, RM, No aids only ABS allowed, Fuel/Tire wear on)

Last edited:
If you think the Lexus is nervous wait till you try the RX7. The Lexus feels so good for me, the RX7 exact opposite. Yes Im weird. :P

I will decide my car closer to the race date, I don't like seeing all this time and effort put into specing cars to see one or 2 miss out,

Take your time. You can change cars between races, but including Round 4 and onward, have to stick with the same car.

I'll also take this chance to say that the qualifying is slightly different than the Nordschleife spot race in that this series will have one warm up lap and then 2 timed laps in "Free Run" mode, just like in GTRRL.

Last edited:
cheers mate, the only time I will change is if the car I desire becomes unwanted, then I will take that, but I love these GT300 cars,

You could do the spot race if you can make next Sunday an hour earlier.
Or just post up here hopefully someone will be online. :)
I might go on soon actually. :P

ROOM NUMBER

1472 6118 3830 2742 4626

fixed it skeng

Last edited:
ah i got the numbers backwards :lol: i fixed it on my prior post

I'll go for a quick one, car is still completely un-touched except for a turbo just want to get used to it.
Got disconnected. Lexus quite alot of understeer especially at high speed, but still there at low speed. Sure some setup work could cure that.

Last edited:
wow that sucks,

1472 6118 3701 4252 2649

room closed,

I'm going to take the '03 Subaru standard version,

and after testing I think skengD should be banned from all vehicles excluding the silvia:lol:

Last edited:
This series looks really good. Thanks for the invite joe 👍 I'm interested and the day and time works great for me. I'm undecided on the which car I'll be wanting to take for lack of testing. I'll try and have my car decided by the end of next weekend. I'll probably take the Garaiya since interest seems to be low for that car and I'm pretty comfortable in it.

My PS3 went mental yesterday => I couldn´t go online => me wasn´t there.

Well before she gone crazy I could do a short test with the RX7 (prem) and the Autobacs Garaiya.
Both handle great but the Gara is a snapping one :D

At the moment I´m undecided between 4 cars:
Lexus, RX7, Garaiya, Celica

Garaiya only if there is only one who picked her => variety over speed 👍

Rx7 is fastest for me (at Motegi East): 1:21.784
Lexus : 1:21.867 (tested her again :D)
Garaiya: 1:21.986 But as said hard on tires and trickier to drive (but that makes her interesting).
Celica: 1:21.998 (also did a 2nd testing)

Still going to test the Standard Cusco Impreza just for the protocoll :D

@TDZ: Yep he´s a fast one (Bankfin or ITCC can´t remember where I raced him before :D) but he would be on pace even in the Silvia :(

@sakery, it was weird he seemed to struggle in it at tokyo, so we went to moetegi east to compare it to your times, he was running 1.23s for about 10 laps, then he made some adjusments and got it down for a 1 off 1.22.5, couldn't match it again, I seem to struggle in the ARTA and RX-7,

skeng then tested the Celica and did a 1.20.3, my best was a 1.21.0 but I know where I'm losing the time, turn 6 and turn 8, I turn in to early and am very slow through the middle of turn 6,
turn 8 I turn in early but release the car to early for turn 9, thus costing me around .5 to .6 of a second combined, But I'm happy with this as I think it might come down to tire wear as oppose to outright speed, who looks after the tires longest will eventually become fastest,

I have some reservations with using Tokyo Reverse as the first race, specially people not used to the track in that direction, yes its very enjoyable but when skeng and I tested there I wanted to make sure my 6th gear ratio was good in a draft, at the kink in the front stretch we crashed, you cant hold 2 wide through there at speed, had he not given me a little more room it would have been catastrophic, I'm worried if people get too hasty that there is going to be one monumental wreck the size expect from the Talladega 499 Sprint cup race, or better viewed as ITCC Madrid Reverse,

Wow a 1:20.3 thats fast :D
I know I can go faster in every Car espacially in Turn 6 and last 2 turns (limited Throttle control with X and []) but above time means my Setup is weak too (maybe Tranny too).

But during a long race many things can happen and I know I´m good on the Tires
=> thumbs crossed :D

Tokyo Reverse is great and that mentioned kink is a place where only "fools" try to pass (at least in Real life) I compare it to Eau Rouge/130R: No Racer who wants to live tries a pass at mentioned section :D.
500m later is a better oppertunity =) (my opinion :D)

PS: Is there a Session tonight (same time as Race-day ??) [for me it would be Sunday :D] ??

@sakery,Eau Rouge its a fantastic place to pass, if you have the right setup, same with 130R I have danced many times around the outside of unsuspecting people through those turns, be it you need a little run off if your not sighted but if you are sighted then its not needed, the problem with Eau rouge is that your a sitting duck if you don't have the BHP to keep you in front,

I'm keen for another test,

bahahaha, give me some time bud, gotta finish this online work stuff which should only be about 10 minutes or so,

I don't like working Sunday's and its now 12.14AM so work has taken up 14 minutes of my only day off!

Back