July Car Pack

hey here's an idea: let's have a GT5 bashing session on a GT forum. Right. how about you all grow up.

Right, GT5 is immune to being bashed on. Says so right in the AUP...

So many of the GT fanboys are making hypocritical posts about what needs fixed in Forza when GT has similar flaws.

Telling everybody to "grow up" is is quite nice of you, though.

Back to the car pack before someone makes this another pointless flame war.

I haven't seen the California issue in GT5. in fact I have seen and videos of the California in GT5..... In fact GT5 isnt even out to know if it has any issue with the lights.

I haven't seen the California issue in GT5. in fact I have seen and videos of the California in GT5..... In fact GT5 isnt even out to know if it has any issue with the lights.

this is a good point. Where did the "wrong reverse lights on the California" thing start with GT5? Maybe they're wrong in Forza 3, and people assume that because they're wrong in one game they're wrong in all of them.

this is a good point. Where did the "wrong reverse lights on the California" thing start with GT5? Maybe they're wrong in Forza 3, and people assume that because they're wrong in one game they're wrong in all of them.

The brake lights are misplaced in GT5: Prologue.

The brake lights are misplaced in GT5: Prologue.

Well, it probably was a pre-production-based model, and the brake lights are probably right on the model they used. I mean, didn't someone mentioned that they had to move them by law. So, the production version's brake lights were in a different position. And I would suspect that GT5 will have them in the right spot.

Well, it probably was a pre-production-based model.
One of the many possibilities. There was a thread on it in "that" part of the forum, and that was one of the theories I (and seventeen other people) suggested.

I mean, didn't someone mentioned that they had to move them by law.
That would be largely irrelevant in a video game environment, unless they specifically used a Euro-spec model, but even then they'd most likely model functionality after the original factory model.

So, the production version's brake lights were in a different position. And I would suspect that GT5 will have them in the right spot.
We'll definitely see.

Then why is the California in GT5P being brought up in a retaliatory statement to an issue about FM3 and in one case mentioned along with a game that's not out yet? GT5 has reverse light now, I'd assume they have the lights as accurate to its real life reference. I'm sorry this is the last time I'm going off topic in this thread.

On Topic I noticed the C63 is a drift happy car, its easy to power into a drift an control it and it just looks very nice. I'm hoping the SLS will be in the next car pack with the Citroen GT... ..oh?!

Then why is the California in GT5P being brought up in a retaliatory statement to an issue about FM3 and in one case mentioned along with a game that's not out yet? GT5 has reverse light now, I'd assume they have the lights as accurate to its real life reference. I'm sorry this is the last time I'm going off topic in this thread.

On Topic I noticed the C63 is a drift happy car, its easy to power into a drift an control it and it just looks very nice. I'm hoping the SLS will be in the next car pack with the Citroen GT... ..oh?!

Because the brake light positioning in Prologue is wrong.

What issue in FM3? That the lights are in the right position? I don't follow...

Oh it was a comment someone else made because someone else wanted a patch for some issues in FM3. Thats where the light issue came up, the first time I had heard it.

Oh it was a comment someone else made because someone else wanted a patch for some issues in FM3. Thats where the light issue came up, the first time I had heard it.

I'd imagine you're talking about dylan, then. :P

I'd imagine he's talking about the painting errors and whatnot. The livery thing annoys the piss out of me as well. :grumpy:

If you're expecting the Citroen GT to be in Forza, you should expect to be disappointed. Unless Polyphony gives Turn10 the green light to use it, then, don't expect it. Polyphony designed the car, so they would own the rights to the design and Citroen would own the rights to the car itself. So,while, Citroen might let T10 use it, PD might deny it.

Pretty sure something flew over your head there....:rolleyes:

Also, PD doe....eh, I'm not even going to get into it.

Well, it probably was a pre-production-based model, and the brake lights are probably right on the model they used. I mean, didn't someone mentioned that they had to move them by law. So, the production version's brake lights were in a different position. And I would suspect that GT5 will have them in the right spot.

Well maybe the MoTeC systems in some of the race cars aren't properly connected, then. Fair game.

whoever said this pack sucks:

KIA Forte Koup = Top Gear's current RPC(Reasonably Priced Car)... just the American version.

Back