Somewhere.
Clue 1

It’s not just fast. Ferrari 812 Superfast

Clue 2

Way cooler than the first one done by Tony Hawk in 1985 Mclaren 720S

Clue 3

A four-letter acronym for completely awesome

Clue 4

Deliverance, Army of Darkness, Gremlins, Johnny Mnemonic. What do they all have in common?

Clue 5

It is only 16.96 miles long and has existed for more than 100 years. You should drive it. Alfa Romeo Stelvio?

Clue 6

It is a relatively compact missile.

Clue 7

“That which we call a rose
By any other word would smell as sweet.”

That 16.96 miles number has me lost. I originally thought Pescara but it's to long. It's longer than any configuration of the Nurburgring was too.

Clue 1- It’s not just fast.

...but it's Superfast? Could easily be the Ferrari 812 Superfast. But then, with Johniwanna's track record, it could be something else entirely.

Clue 2 - Way cooler than the first one done by Tony Hawk in 1985

Well, this would be an obvious clue even if we didn't know already the McLaren 720S was coming...

Clue 3 - A four-letter acronym for completely awesome

There aren't many four-letter acronyms associated with constant awesomeness in the world of cars; N.A.R.T., however, is undoubtedly one of them. And we know that T10 had access to Jon Shirley's collection in the past, with many of his old Alfas and Ferraris being added to Forza in the years past: as it happens, Shirley owns an immaculate yellow Ferrari 275 GTB/4 Spider N.A.R.T.!

Clue 4 - Deliverance, Army of Darkness, Gremlins, Johnny Mnemonic. What do they all have in common?

I am stumped here. Maybe the movie buffs out there can unravel this?

Clue 5 - It is only 16.96 miles long and has existed for more than 100 years. You should drive it.

This clue probably points to a car named after a famous road. Although the Stelvio pass has existed for close to two centuries, it is only 2 kilometres long, so I doubt it's the eponymous SUV from Alfa Romeo.

Clue 6 - It is a relatively compact missile.

Again, this is another clue for which I have no specific car; but we are probably talking about some compact hot hatch with a lot of pep under the engine.

Clue 7 - “That which we call a rose / By any other word would smell as sweet.”

Mh, are we talking about the product of a manufacturer that has recently returned with a change in name? How about the Apollo Intensa Emozione? The idea of the hypercar from artist formerly known as Gumpert coming to Forza doesn't do much to me, but I know a lot of players would be very happy to get one in their virtual garage...

Someone on the official forums used the movie clue to get the Oldsmobile Delta 88, a pretty common car that could have been in all of those movies.

Hoping the small missile is a Torpedo, specifically the Tucker variety.

Edit: Trying not to double post. Washington State Route 904 is exactly 16.96 miles long and was added to the United States Highway system in 1913. A quick search doesn't bring up any cars made famous by that route but Porsche does have a 904. Washington is also where Turn 10 is located.

Edit 2: Clue 7 is from Romeo and Juliet, Juliet says it to Romeo. That alone makes me thing Alfa Romeo Stelvio. Maybe someone else can thing of something better or more complicated haha.

Last edited:
dgzllyuvqaa7uu_-jpg.747323

812 confirmed.

Deliverance, Army of Darkness, Gremlins, Johnny Mnemonic. What do they all have in common?

All 4 movies are considered cult classics, so I'm guessing this will be a more obscure car (that people will complain about despite getting 2 overcompensation mobiles). No idea what that may be though.

Edit: Unless the Peel makes an early debut, that would certainly qualify as a cult classic and would make for a good sport during the trailer.

Last edited:
All 4 movies are considered cult classics, so I'm guessing this will be a more obscure car (that people will complain about despite getting 2 overcompensation mobiles). No idea what that may be though.

Yeah I checked IMCDB for all four movies and nothing matches between all four (doesn't help that Army of Darkness only has the Olds). So it's probably more a metaphor then for something, like perhaps the cult classic angle that you mention.

Clue 5 - It is only 16.96 miles long and has existed for more than 100 years. You should drive it.

This clue probably points to a car named after a famous road. Although the Stelvio pass has existed for close to two centuries, it is only 2 kilometres long, so I doubt it's the eponymous SUV from Alfa Romeo.

It is really? I've always been under the impression it was at least a few miles long!

The Stelvio is about 15 miles, isn't it? I'm reading conflicting articles on it.

@RazorSharkz is probably on the right track though — if WA State 904 is exactly that length, it seems like a confirmation of the Porsche 904. Which I am totally and completely okay with, because that's a beauty of a car... :drool:

Clue #1: Yup! It's not just fast, it's Superfast!

Clue #2: I was going with the Mclaren 720S aswell.

Clue #3: Hmmm, this is sort of tough. Maybe another one of the Shelby GLHS Dodges like the Charger GLHS. Of course, it could also be another "N.A.R.T." Ferrari. Maybe the N.A.R.T. 512M, like the one in Project Cars 2.

Clue #4: "Deliverance, Army of Darkness, Gremlins, Johnny Mnemonic. What do they all have in common?"
Well, I only know about 2 of those movies. I recall in the "Evil Dead" series including "Army of Darkness" Ash Williams driving an Oldsmobile Delta 88. That would be an interesting choice, I personally would prefer the Vista Cruiser or Toronado, but whatever. Another guess would be the AMC Gremlin, but that would annoy me if that was a DLC car as Forza Horizon 3 already added that.

Clue #5: "It is only 16.96 miles long and has existed for more than 100 years." My first guess was a Nurburgring Edition car as there's a million of those like the LFA Nurburgring or the Vauxhall Astra VXR Nurburgring edition. My next guess would be the Alfa Romeo Stelvio after the Stelvio past.

Clue #6: "It is a relatively compact missile." - I'm going to guess the Tucker Torpedo.

Clue #7: “That which we call a rose By any other word would smell as sweet.”
I have no clue yet, give me a minute. EDIT: Got an idea! Since that's a quote from "Romeo & Juliet", it could be another Alfa Romeo, specifically the Giulietta Spider from the 1960s.

@RazorSharkz is probably on the right track though — if WA State 904 is exactly that length, it seems like a confirmation of the Porsche 904. Which I am totally and completely okay with, because that's a beauty of a car... :drool:
Oh frick, I didn't know about that road. That would actually be an excellent addition and Turn 10 would add that.

Last edited:
Some theories for #3 that are probably entirely wrong but eh:

• Nissan Pulsar GTI-R - GTI and R are both "performance" badges on cars, combining the two surely means fast :P
  • Dodge Viper GTS-R - Similar to above, slightly less common
  • Vauxhall Monaro GTS-R - Same again, but this one might be more likely to tie in with the UK theme of FH4.

Clue #6. As far as missiles go, the Cruise missile is relatively compact. Maybe some version of a Chevy Cruze?

Edit: ... or PT Cruiser?

Last edited:
As for Clue 6, I'm guessing either the Oldsmobile Calais Quad-442 or Achieva SCX. Both are relatively small cars, Oldsmobile was well known for its rocket logo, and both were pretty quick for what they were.

By any other word would smell as sweet.”

This is from Romeo and Juliet. Juliet is saying that Romeo from the hated Montague family is not defined by his name. Give him another name and she would still find him just as beautiful. So my guess is this is a car that was called something else once, but now has a new name. I believe this is the Karma Revero, formerly the Fisker Karma.

Clue #1: Ferrari 812 Superfast '17
Clue #2: McLaren 720S Coupe '17
Clue #3: There are too many acronyms on many car names, so this might sound rather confusing...
Clue #4: Doesn't make any sense
Clue #5: Porsche 904/8 '65
Clue #6: Needs to be elaborated even further
Clue #7: Same reason as number 4.

Clue number 5 mentions the Washington Route State 904, which is exactly 16.96mi long, so the Porsche 904 (probably the 904/8 model from 1965) would most likely be it.

Some theories for #3 that are probably entirely wrong but eh:

• Nissan Pulsar GTI-R - GTI and R are both "performance" badges on cars, combining the two surely means fast :P
  • Dodge Viper GTS-R - Similar to above, slightly less common
  • Vauxhall Monaro GTS-R - Same again, but this one might be more likely to tie in with the UK theme of FH4.
Those would be initials. Acronyms are spelled like words, ie NASA or NATO.

Someone on the official forums used the movie clue to get the Oldsmobile Delta 88, a pretty common car that could have been in all of those movies.

If that's the case, then I will forgive T10 for any previous and future transgressions if they make the clip of the Delta 88 in the trailer like the intro to Video Days.

i know it's an ninety-eight regency, shut up and let me be a skate nerd for once on this damn forum

That acronym clue. Could be a Pontiac GTO we don't have. The GTO was refered to as GOAT quite a bit. Or it could be one of Carol Shelby's Dodge cars from the 80's. G(oes)L(ike)H(ell)S('more) was a badge on most of those.

Yeah I checked IMCDB for all four movies and nothing matches between all four (doesn't help that Army of Darkness only has the Olds). So it's probably more a metaphor then for something, like perhaps the cult classic angle that you mention.
Yeah, I did the same, got nothing. They don't share cars, actors, directors, producers, anything. The only thing they share is they are all movies.

Clue 4 could mean a car which actors have in common for 3 all I can think of is Hemi so it might be a dodge Plymouth or Chrysler

Last edited:
As for Clue 6, I'm guessing either the Oldsmobile Calais Quad-442 or Achieva SCX. Both are relatively small cars, Oldsmobile was well known for its rocket logo, and both were pretty quick for what they were.
As much as I would completely lose my 🤬 over these additions (owned a Calais 442 for almost ten years before it was stolen), I extremely doubt they would incorporate either one in the franchise. The Tucker Torpedo suggestion fits alright, and it is a historically significant car despite its ultimate stillborn failure, certainly more in vein of what T10 is about.

Clue 6 could be the LCC Rocket, it depends if there is a more direct significance to the use of the word "compact" in which case it will probably be a small hatchback or compact as they are called in the US.

For clue 6 "a relatively compact missile", I thinking more and more it's going to be a 1949 Oldsmobile Rocket 88. A rocket is a type of missile, obviously. The 88 was "relatively compact" when compared with the full-size 98. Olds replaced the smaller straight-6 powered 76 with the same sized 88, but used a 303 cid V8 instead.

Clue #6: "It is a relatively compact missile." - I'm going to guess the Tucker Torpedo.
As much as I wish that'd be true, the Tucker is really big car! It's bigger then a current gen Cadillac CTS! It also wasn't really that fast, haha. I'd love to see a Tucker in a video game! I know of someone who actually has one and he'd be ecstatic to see it in a video game!

These are my guesses so far.

Clue 1
It’s not just fast. Ferrari 812 Superfast

Clue 2
Way cooler than the first one done by Tony Hawk in 1985 Mclaren 720S

Clue 3
A four-letter acronym for completely awesome. No idea.

Clue 4
Deliverance, Army of Darkness, Gremlins, Johnny Mnemonic. What do they all have in common? Nothing.

Clue 5
It is only 16.96 miles long and has existed for more than 100 years. You should drive it. Porsche 904

Clue 6
It is a relatively compact missile. Oldsmobile Rocket 88

Clue 7
By any other word would smell as sweet.” Karma Revero

Back