Jumanji: Welcome To The JungleMovies 

• Thread starter GTFan24
  • 40 comments
...Oh my.

I'm.... uh. Well. Ah, I guess it was natural, that The People's Champ would end up making this after kicking butt in F&F movies.

....Nope, I've tried. It's not working.

Last edited:
As much as I love Dwayne Johnson, this is one of the 🤬 ideas I've ever seen. But its Hollywood, completely devoid of originality and ruining everyone's childhood regardless of media.

Hollywood isn't completely devoid of originality, but for every original idea they take a chance on, they like to make sure they've got 100x their potential losses by starting up a few dozen surefire money printers.

"What year is it?"

"Uh it's 2-"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YEAR IT IS WHEN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'!"

Lemme guess, Vin Diesel is going to cameo driving a Dodge Charger.

Might as well wait for someone to screw up Bicentennial Man too while they are in the mood of messing up anything Robin Williams was in.

Might as well wait for someone to screw up Bicentennial Man too while they are in the mood of messing up anything Robin Williams was in.

But that was a mess-up in itself, Asimov was my favourite author as a little kid (I didn't know any better :) ) and I thought the film was horrendous.

But that was a mess-up in itself, Asimov was my favourite author as a little kid (I didn't know any better :) ) and I thought the film was horrendous.

...Indeed, that was a, uh, challenging film to sit through. Dont know the source material however, so I'm not aware of how much was excised out for the sake of film-making.

Even then, it felt like William's little pet project more than anything else...

Clearly this is an attempt to make the new Ghostbusters casting look good by comparison.

We don't want a new Jumanji movie, we want a real Jumanji game to play with, god dammit. Made of actual wood and stuff.

We don't want a new Jumanji movie, we want a real Jumanji game to play with, god dammit. Made of actual wood and stuff.
Okay, but you're cleaning up the elephant poo.

Well um..... its no longer a "reboot".

The Rock said today that the movie is a continuation of the original on his social media.

I... i don't know how to react to this.

Good to see that the TRT is going well.

Robin-Williams-What-Year-Is-It-Jumanji.gif

I think I'll be steering clear of this one.

...Have you checked out their names yet? It's something else.

Makes me think Rock & Co. are actually playing characters that reside inside Jumanji the board game, which then by the magic of Hollywood-y SFX gets released to the real world. Cue ensuing hilarity. Or not.

From the left: Token black guy/best friend with non stop, annoying quips, the square-jawed stereotypical good guy, obligatory short-shorts wearing babe full of sex appeal for teenage boys, and the fat bumbling fool only there to pass off timely expostion to the audience.

How right will I be? Not taking bets though.

You can tell how every character will play out in this one picture.

The Rock is a tough guy that tries to be funny but isn't for the millionth time.
Kevin Hart will play the "I'm little" bit for the millionth time.
Jack Black will do his Jack Black thing for the millionth time
Karen Gillan will be the hot chick in a movie that's far below her acting level.

I shall pass.

...Have you checked out their names yet? It's something else.

Makes me think Rock & Co. are actually playing characters that reside inside Jumanji the board game, which then by the magic of Hollywood-y SFX gets released to the real world. Cue ensuing hilarity. Or not.

From the left: Token black guy/best friend with non stop, annoying quips, the square-jawed stereotypical good guy, obligatory short-shorts wearing babe full of sex appeal for teenage boys, and the fat bumbling fool only there to pass off timely expostion to the audience.

How right will I be? Not taking bets though.

You can tell how every character will play out in this one picture.

The Rock is a tough guy that tries to be funny but isn't for the millionth time.
Kevin Hart will play the "I'm little" bit for the millionth time.
Jack Black will do his Jack Black thing for the millionth time
Karen Gillan will be the hot chick in a movie that's far below her acting level.

I shall pass.

May I ask why neither of you make money off these predictions? :lol:

Back