• Racing Air Filter
  • Comfort Soft Tires

Assist Settings:
  • Brake Balance - 0
  • Traction Control - 0
  • Countersteering Assist - Off
  • Active Stability Management - Off

Tuning Notes:
She's easy to drive, responsive, but just don't over-drive her. When I flipped the Initial Torque and Braking Sensitivity up to 10, I got some great feedback from the car to better feel the limit.

1 Hour Enduro Tips: Keep the fuel map at 2 for the first 7 laps of each stint, then around 1 lap left, flip it to fuel map 1. Remember to change it back as you start your outlap. Remember, you have an hour, so you won't catch up the two leaders until after you pit (after 20 min), then you'll build up a nice lead after your 2nd pit (40 min).

View attachment 1139179

Jerome
Many thanks for this tune buddy!

As is usually the case I often think "how can this even be possible" but it's always a case of practice practice practice.

I had about 5 attempts at this and have just managed to crack it! Only by 1.1 seconds but I was so "in the zone" on the final lap it was never in doubt.

I used a slightly different strategy this may help others in future. Fuel map 1 all the way TC off. Stability and autocorrect steering off too.

I did the usual pitstop after 20 minutes but on the second stint I was running in 3rd when 1 and 2 cars pitted. So I went balls-out for 2 more laps to try and create a bit of a gap. When I pitted I think I was about 21 seconds ahead. Crucially I only fueled enough for 6 laps I came out around 6 or 8 seconds behind the leader but had those 6 laps to reel him in. Passed him with 2 laps to go and then as said before was totally on it for those 2 laps. Most of my laps were around 2.27/2.28 but towards the end I was doing 2.25's and even a 2.24.

I actually really enjoyed this one which surprised me.

1670519451055.png

Last edited:
Many thanks for this tune buddy!

As is usually the case I often think "how can this even be possible" but it's always a case of practice practice practice.

I had about 5 attempts at this and have just managed to crack it! Only by 1.1 seconds but I was so "in the zone" on the final lap it was never in doubt.

I used a slightly different strategy this may help others in future. Fuel map 1 all the way TC off. Stability and autocorrect steering off too.

I did the usual pitstop after 20 minutes but on the second stint I was running in 3rd when 1 and 2 cars pitted. So I went balls-out for 2 more laps to try and create a bit of a gap. When I pitted I think I was about 21 seconds ahead. Crucially I only fueled enough for 6 laps I came out around 6 or 8 seconds behind the leader but had those 6 laps to reel him in. Passed him with 2 laps to go and then as said before was totally on it for those 2 laps. Most of my laps were around 2.27/2.28 but towards the end I was doing 2.25's and even a 2.24.

I actually really enjoyed this one which surprised me.

View attachment 1214292
You're welcome buddy. While this one was stressful the first few times, I also think this is one of the best races in the game. It's a doable and close race if you know/learn the track. I think it was after I did this race that other newer ones felt too much difficulty wise and they were real downers.

Jerome

Tried yours and other S660 setup, but can't reach those PP, maybe no way after update...any suggestion?
Just tried every setup I can find on here for this race and can’t get anywhere near the pp without ballast ecu or power reduction. Tried a few times now and struggling to break 2.29 laps and cant even get top 10 finish, any help out there? Thanks

Just tried every setup I can find on here for this race and can’t get anywhere near the pp without ballast ecu or power reduction. Tried a few times now and struggling to break 2.29 laps and cant even get top 10 finish, any help out there? Thanks
Same issue here, I can't setup any of my kei cars properly with the forum tips. My best lap is 2.28 when the leaders are 3 ou 4 secs faster...

Are you playing in hard / normal / easy mode? Manual or automatic?

Same issue here, I can't setup any of my kei cars properly with the forum tips. My best lap is 2.28 when the leaders are 3 ou 4 secs faster...

Are you playing in hard / normal / easy mode? Manual or automatic?
Sorry guys, I'll see if I can take a look at this. I bet they have made a bunch of changes since I last ran this race. I bet I won't be able to match the PP either :lol: :ouch:

Jerome

Honda S660 '15 - 399.39PP

Autopolis Circuit - 2:23.997

Performance Upgrades:

• Fully Customizable Racing Transmission
  • Fully Customized Suspension
  • Racing Brake Discs & Pads
  • Fully Customizable LSD
  • Racing Clutch & Flywheel
  • Brake Balance Controller
  • High RPM Turbo
  • Anti-Lag System: Strong
  • Racing Intercooler
  • Racing Air Filter
  • Comfort Soft Tires

Assist Settings:
  • Brake Balance - 0
  • Traction Control - 0

Tuning Notes:
She's easy to drive, responsive, but just don't over-drive her. When I flipped the Initial Torque and Braking Sensitivity up to 10, I got some great feedback from the car to better feel the limit.

1 Hour Enduro Tips: Keep the fuel map at 2 for the first 7 laps of each stint, then around 1 lap left, flip it to fuel map 1. Remember to change it back as you start your outlap. Remember, you have an hour, so you won't catch up the two leaders until after you pit (after 20 min), then you'll build up a nice lead after your 2nd pit (

Honda S660 '15 - 399.39PP

Autopolis Circuit - 2:23.997

Performance Upgrades:

• Fully Customizable Racing Transmission
  • Fully Customized Suspension
  • Racing Brake Discs & Pads
  • Fully Customizable LSD
  • Racing Clutch & Flywheel
  • Brake Balance Controller
  • High RPM Turbo
  • Anti-Lag System: Strong
  • Racing Intercooler
  • Racing Air Filter
  • Comfort Soft Tires

Assist Settings:
  • Brake Balance - 0
  • Traction Control - 0

Tuning Notes:

1 Hour Enduro Tips: Keep the fuel map at 2 for the first 7 laps of each stint, then around 1 lap left, flip it to fuel map 1. Remember to change it back as you start your outlap. Remember, you have an hour, so you won't catch up the two leaders until after you pit (after 20 min), then you'll build up a nice lead after your 2nd pit (40 min).

View attachment 1139179

Jerome
Something's not right, I started over my s660 build from scratch and my overall performance points are 405.82 and HP is 90

Something's not right, I started over my s660 build from scratch and my overall performance points are 405.82 and HP is 90
Yep, there's been a million updates since the game came out, so the specs aren't the same anymore, sadly.

Jerome

Yep, there's been a million updates since the game came out, so the specs aren't the same anymore, sadly.

Jerome
So that's why the competitive racers are stupidly overpowered. I hate that, it's like they never did the same nerf to them as they did us because I played this on normal and hard difficulty and they were gaining distance ridiculously fast. it took all the way to easy difficulty to actually win Lago. I never had this much trouble in any other race.

So that's why the competitive racers are stupidly overpowered. I hate that, it's like they never did the same nerf to them as they did us because I played this on normal and hard difficulty and they were gaining distance ridiculously fast. it took all the way to easy difficulty to actually win Lago. I never had this much trouble in any other race.
Yeah, I felt that when the game first came out, and that series prompted me to make a tuning garage again for GT7. Sadly, though PD has lost sight of true competitiveness (I'd even argue they never really had to begin with I guess, lol). But I'm holding out hope for Sophy races in offline mode. I personally think they should have an option to re-do every offline race with Sophy and you (we) pick the difficulty along the way. All I can say is how dope that'd be :lol:

Jerome

Yeah, I felt that when the game first came out, and that series prompted me to make a tuning garage again for GT7. Sadly, though PD has lost sight of true competitiveness (I'd even argue they never really had to begin with I guess, lol). But I'm holding out hope for Sophy races in offline mode. I personally think they should have an option to re-do every offline race with Sophy and you (we) pick the difficulty along the way. All I can say is how dope that'd be :lol:

Jerome
I just want to feel something with offline races. I wish they can be like Assetto honestly. That game gave the AI a pretty good challenge against you and everything is neck and neck. With this game, you can easily see the power gap between all these vehicles and the game doesn't bother trying to match up the AIs performance points and HP along with yours, and the BoP option in offline custom races is always greyed out. I find this absolutely disappointing for a game that I hear had all this hype with it. It doesn't mean that I hate the game. This is my first Gran Turismo and it got me into collecting cars; which I will never forget what this game did to me. Endgame wise, the only thing I can enjoy about this game is the feel for the car that I am driving. Gran Turismo is one of those games that I enjoy, but it needs a lot of polish. If they manage that, it would probably be my most favorite racing game.

Edit: out of all the races, this one in particular gave me the not fun kind of trouble.

Last edited:
You aren't wrong and you aren't alone either :lol:

Jerome

Back