June "Car of the Month" - The Forgotten V6s!!

@Bowtie-muscle
Peugeot 406 Coupe 3.0 V6 '98 450PP / SH Review

Have you ever wondered at what point does the mechanical grip start slowing down the car? Have you noticed the change in your tunes since those old times at the DCOTM?

You know how I don't like doing things the same way too often, it's like my avatars, I either find them funny, beautiful or just crazy but I always find I need to change, same goes with my reviews, so let's try something different.

How about word association ? ( psychoanalyzing a car :scared: ), you know the test they do when they give you a word and you just pull out the firsts word that comes out off your mind without thinking, so you good with that ? I'll take that as a yes since that's the first word that popped in my mind :lol:.

Test Track: Seasonal - Intermediate - Matterhorn Dristelen

Looks: Blah, bland, corn starch, demolition derby, peanuts, bird beak,
Handling: Safe, sour?, fat, crate, hog, child proof,
Braking: powerful, steady, simple, tylenol,
Acceleration: Fast, fun, furious :lol:, surprising,
In curve: Boogie man, elegant,
Out of Curve: Rail, train, faithful,
Sound: Aarg, pipe, whistle,

So what do we get as a result? We have a car that looks like a bland bird, washed in corn starch, worth a few peanuts and is ready for a demolition derby. It will hog the road so safely that a child could drive it (even @Otaliema :P), like a fat sour faced crate it will hold it's line and get you there in one piece ( can't say the same thing about the other AI on the road ). It will brake so hard you'll need some tylenols to fix the headache from banging your head on the dashboard, all done by simply pressing [] with a steady finger :nervous:. When ready to pass the turtles on the road you'll be surprised and feel you've been transported in the new version of " Fast & Furious " :lol:. For a boogie man going into a curve that will be as elegant as it can be. Coming out of the curve you will feel the wheels clinch the rails as that old faithful locomotive makes it's way to victory, all of this spiced up by the beautiful sound of the whining engine whistling it's tune through the exhaust pipes. :D

Had a great time with it, handles great 👍, .... for a :lol:.

:cheers:

Leaderboard updated.

You found my fun cars. I much preferred the Alfa and the Bora. :) That much is evident for anyone to see from the reviews. Great times and you are showing great consistency with a variety of tunes. Very impressive! Thank you for the reviews.

The Alfa was great on Cape Ring South, felt really nice but the car (not the tunes) just is not as fast it feels it should be! The Bora was fun but could be fast. I think the other tunes weren't happy on the track - I found your 406 pretty good at Silverstone. Speaking as a distinctly part-time tuner I wonder if a bit less front camber would help with some mid-corner grip and braking?

Really not a lot in the times - and some are very close! The PP tuning compresses the time differences from stock massively. I only did 10 laps (maybe 2 or 3 more if I knew I'd not had a good lap through mistakes such as hitting a curb or over-running), so the times could improve for many cars.

There was difference in consistency with the tunes. Some cars were a sudden big improvement and then slower as I got braking, a line, or something wrong; some were steady improvements over several laps.

Next up was Woodski and his Xantia (I wanted to mix it up a little). Having not tuned this one and only trying it with a base tune, I was curious to see how it would compare. So of to Rome, where I found it better than expected. The tune had amazing mid-corner grip making the faster turns easier to handle, and easy to win by a big margin. On CS tires, it was close to the time I put up with @mgo's 406, but just a tad slower at 1:25.800.
So I was looking forward to it at Brands Hatch on SH tires. I did think it needed a bit more final gear so I decided to change it to 3.250. Well, I probably should have left it alone. Might have been too much of a change, still, better on the tires with extra grip and the handling did not disappoint. That is, as long as I got the entry correct. Unfortunately, this car is just slower than the others and feels heavier. The tune was great for it, but no match for the others I suspect. Best lap was 1:44.067. Which is actually not too far off. :dopey:

Thanks for having a run out in the Xantia :dopey: it is certainly the poorest car of the bunch, but I was pretty happy with the tune. It's something a bit different to take on the AI and glad you found it, err, acceptable :lol:.

Last edited:
@Bowtie-muscle
Peugeot 406 Coupe 3.0 V6 '98 450PP / SH Review

Have you ever wondered at what point does the mechanical grip start slowing down the car? Have you noticed the change in your tunes since those old times at the DCOTM?

You know how I don't like doing things the same way too often, it's like my avatars, I either find them funny, beautiful or just crazy but I always find I need to change, same goes with my reviews, so let's try something different.

How about word association ? ( psychoanalyzing a car :scared: ), you know the test they do when they give you a word and you just pull out the firsts word that comes out off your mind without thinking, so you good with that ? I'll take that as a yes since that's the first word that popped in my mind :lol:.

Test Track: Seasonal - Intermediate - Matterhorn Dristelen

Looks: Blah, bland, corn starch, demolition derby, peanuts, bird beak,
Handling: Safe, sour?, fat, crate, hog, child proof,
Braking: powerful, steady, simple, tylenol,
Acceleration: Fast, fun, furious :lol:, surprising,
In curve: Boogie man, elegant,
Out of Curve: Rail, train, faithful,
Sound: Aarg, pipe, whistle,

So what do we get as a result? We have a car that looks like a bland bird, washed in corn starch, worth a few peanuts and is ready for a demolition derby. It will hog the road so safely that a child could drive it (even @Otaliema :P), like a fat sour faced crate it will hold it's line and get you there in one piece ( can't say the same thing about the other AI on the road ). It will brake so hard you'll need some tylenols to fix the headache from banging your head on the dashboard, all done by simply pressing [] with a steady finger :nervous:. When ready to pass the turtles on the road you'll be surprised and feel you've been transported in the new version of " Fast & Furious " :lol:. For a boogie man going into a curve that will be as elegant as it can be. Coming out of the curve you will feel the wheels clinch the rails as that old faithful locomotive makes it's way to victory, all of this spiced up by the beautiful sound of the whining engine whistling it's tune through the exhaust pipes. :D

Had a great time with it, handles great 👍, .... for a :lol:.

Leaderboard updated.

The Alfa was great on Cape Ring South, felt really nice but the car just is not as fast it feels it should be! The Bora was fun but could be fast. I think the other tunes weren't happy on the track - I found your 406 pretty good at Silverstone. Speaking as a distinctly part-time tuner I wonder if a bit less front camber would help with some mid-corner grip and braking?

Really not a lot in the times - and some are very close! The PP tuning compresses the time differences from stock massively. I only did 10 laps (maybe 2 or 3 more if I knew I'd not had a good lap through mistakes such as hitting a curb or over-running), so the times could improve for many cars.

There was difference in consistency with the tunes. Some cars were a sudden big improvement and then slower as I got braking, a line, or something wrong; some were steady improvements over several laps.

Thanks for having a run out in the Xantia :dopey: it is certainly the poorest car of the bunch, but I was pretty happy with the tune. It's something a bit different to take on the AI and glad you found it, err, acceptable :lol:.
Gentlemen, and for one of you I use that term loosely, thanks for the reviews and the time you are putting in. These cars, though weird looking, are rather fun on the right track. The 406 and Vectra can compete, from behind but still compete. My Alfa, I thought was a sleeper so to speak, so long as there were not many slow corners to deal with. 5 speed trans hurt the exit, and could leave you deciding which gear was the correct. But fun non the less. Great call this month Woodski, would have totally overlooked them otherwise.

@TurnLeft that was a pleasant, and laughter filled surprise when I read it. Just got to work and now I've had a smile put on my face. Thanks buddy:tup:

Test

Alfa 166 @danlimski

This is a maxed out tune, though I didn't install the NOS and do the oil change, which gave me 460bhp, 515pp. Getting into tricky territory for front drivers here.

First ran it on SH tyres to try a comparison, but this tune really didn't like the less grippy tyres. A bit firm, I suspect, and the brake balance caused problems. Time was mid-pack of the 450pp cars.

On with the suggested Sports Soft then. Now it worked well, good acceleration, minimal wheelspin and carved up the faster corners. This is a slow-in fast out car, no late braking and hard turn-in: entry wasn't so good in the slower corners and partly this is down to the high front BB as the front tyres got cooked under heavy braking, and I found trail braking is difficult. I would look at making the BB more even for my own use.

Good fun car - would probably work well on the Nordschleife but needs the sticky tyre. ***Reaches for the NOS***

Cape Ring South
S/H 1:28.634
S/S 1:23.737

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: 👍:bowdown: (oh, wait):D

I see you've subtly picked up on my original idea in your reviews :dopey:: the very blandness of the 90s early 00s Euro cars. It turned out these had a common V6 theme when @Bowtie-muscle and I whittled them down.
Happy coincidence :lol: or just the plain truth :eek:. I really like this idea, it's so good to get away from our favorites for awhile, it will make us appreciate them a bit more when we get back to them :D, but in all fairness to these uncle cars, they are just that and racing them makes it even more fun 👍.

I'm not that bad. My son on the other hand... Maybe I'll see what my daughter can do with it....Is it two and three quarters proof is that the question!
Well I've been wondering about that, he did learn from you, no :mischievous: ? I think you should get him a game where he can destroy the cars, at that age it's way more fun, and it's still fun at my age :lol:. Has your daughter made you a make over yet? If not, don't fall asleep on the couch you'll end up looking like
images.jpeg

that was a pleasant, and laughter filled surprise when I read it. Just got to work and now I've had a smile put on my face. Thanks buddy
Glad your day started out with a smile 👍, I don't know how the weather is in Jersey but here it's an incredible beautiful day, plus it's a paid holiday :cool:, I'm going out and enjoy the joys of being a landlord.
smiley-hedge-emoticon.gif
mowing-the-lawn-smiley-emoticon.gif
;)

mgo
👍 this one looks great
And she's a great pianist & singer but she married Elvis .........Costello :odd:.

don't get used to @TurnLeft avatar it changes more then a baby diaper
First off all I think that the numbers would indicate the opposite, shall we make the count :sly:? My you seem to have forgotten pretty fast how many you've changed :eek:, maybe you're due for a new one 👍, you know so you don't forget :lol:.
peeing-baby.gif

Has your daughter made you a make over yet? If not, don't fall asleep on the couch you'll end up looking like
:lol: no make up in this house my wife is allergic to the stuff. Yes I am being serious about that. I actually know a few guys that dress like that normally very fun to be around, great advice on hair and clothes.

First off all I think that the numbers would indicate the opposite, shall we make the count :sly:? My you seem to have forgotten pretty fast how many you've changed :eek:, maybe you're due for a new one 👍, you know so you don't forget :lol:.
I've only had two here sir thank you very much.
this is my old one.
babyDragonDarker1600D ava.jpg

and yes I keep two bottles of tabasco in my pantry at all times. Original and Chipoltte, I would keep the garlic but can't buy it around here.

Last edited:
Test

Alfa 166 @danlimski

This is a maxed out tune, though I didn't install the NOS and do the oil change, which gave me 460bhp, 515pp. Getting into tricky territory for front drivers here.

First ran it on SH tyres to try a comparison, but this tune really didn't like the less grippy tyres. A bit firm, I suspect, and the brake balance caused problems. Time was mid-pack of the 450pp cars.

On with the suggested Sports Soft then. Now it worked well, good acceleration, minimal wheelspin and carved up the faster corners. This is a slow-in fast out car, no late braking and hard turn-in: entry wasn't so good in the slower corners and partly this is down to the high front BB as the front tyres got cooked under heavy braking, and I found trail braking is difficult. I would look at making the BB more even for my own use.

Good fun car - would probably work well on the Nordschleife but needs the sticky tyre. ***Reaches for the NOS***

Cape Ring South
S/H 1:28.634
S/S 1:23.737

Many thanks for the review. I've learned much from it. And since the Alfa 166 can take a supercharger, I'm going to make another post using the same car using it. I'll try to put it up before the month ends.

@Flaco13 Vectra 3.2 Review:

Tuned to 500pp, unlike most of the others which were only 450pp, so I needed something different.
Then the new 500pp Seasonal popped up at Matterhorn, full confession, I'm not the biggest of fans of those tracks. But whatever, it will serve as a proving ground for your tune. Let's just say it was an easy win even in this ride, so much so, that I even recommended it in the Seasonal thread. Not sure if any one else tried it, but I did it twice.. :sly:

Loads of wheel spin and tire smoke but nothing that I could not deal with. Only issue, other than typical heavy FF understeer on occasion, was downhill left hander. Could push wide if not on the correct line or getting back in the throttle too early. Not sure what a good time is, and mine lap was surely not fast since I never run here other than a TT or Seasonal, but I managed a 1:16.023. And the laps all could have been better.

So I then headed over to Brands GP, yes I know, same as the others. But you can see the gain the pp gives this way and I actually really like that course for some odd reason. My impression was that this was an enjoyable tune for what it is. And in my opinion, the better and more enjoyable of the cars selected for this month. At this pp level, with this much power, you are going to have wheelspin on exit from slower corners. But it flowed nicely through the faster section. Only issue was finding the right braking zone, get that right and you are set in this tune. And it was a bit faster than the others at 1:40.301, and should have been even lower. Must not have been a good week for me driving wise I guess. Too many mistakes, so sorry.

Any way, I really enjoyed the tune and am glad you joined us this month. With another month closing in quick, please feel free to jump in again. :D

@danlimski

COME ON DOWN, YOU'RE THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON........................ oh wait, sorry, showing my age there for a second. As promised, a review of your 166 Alfa.

No N2O for me, so only 512pp.

Interesting tune here, what I refer to as a "kitchen sink" tune since you threw everything at it. As a change of pace, I took your tune to the Tour of Europe event at Brands Hatch GP. Needed some credits with all the cars I've been buying lately so why not ear some.

First race was a 1:37.602. Now for sure this is not an appealing looking car to me, but neither is the Xantia. But I like it for some odd reason, kind of like a Mutt. Not the best looking but won't let you down. And you can anticipate what is coming next. The tune was fun, turned in well, slight midcorner push but what FF doesn't. And getting on the power was easy and smooth. This was a nice surprise, so much so I did more than one race with it, ok so maybe 3 or 4. The only issue I would bring light to would be the trans settings. The car seemed to bog down between gears, I figured it was because of max power and only having a 5 speed. So I changed the final gear for more accel, and found more wheel spin and a lower lap time :confused:. Back to your settings and that was when I achieved a time with a tenth of the first race. Consistent, fun tune with plenty of grip. Not what you expect to get but you will not be dissatisfied if you give it a go.

Thank you for jumping i this month also, and for adding a second tune to the list. Always enjoy having new faces popping in and hope to see you join us again. 👍

@Woodski_427
Citroen Xantia 3.0i V6 Exclusive '00 450 PP / SH Review

Hmm, fancy meeting you here ;).

I tried this one this morning but as I was starting to type out the review my keyboard decided it wanted no part in that and rendered it's soul :mad: and then I threw it out as far as I could :D. So I went to work stopping off at my local office supply and picked up a new keyboard and waited for the moment I got back home to type this out. Well I kind of forgot :dopey: and went for some online practicing for a race tomorrow.

So coming back from a practice session on a 365 GTB4 '71 Replica with no aids on at Cote D'Azur and going to this was a bit of a change. It felt like someone had stuck some magnet on the car and I could just peel off and do whatever I wanted.

Since I couldn't remember how it felt (you'll understand one day but then you'll have forgotten about this :eek: ), I went to the Seasonal Intermediate at Matterhorn to get a bit of a challenge and was well served. The car felt fast, safe, very grippy with a granular feeling (you get this a lot on this track), On acceleration you do get a good amount of tire burning but it stays steady all the way 👍. The only problem was that though it felt fast, it wasn't :odd:. I took out an old Clio '11 tune with stock transmission and redid the race to compare, it was 2 seconds faster on the lap though quite a bit wilder to drive :crazy:.

The major difference I found apart the PD :confused: love that the Clio got more off was the traction wheel slip or tire burning on acceleration. The Clio hardly had any thus the tires gripped the road more efficiently and by consequence peeled off faster. If you could find a way to reduce this it could become a monster of an aunt's car :rolleyes:, but is it feasible ? That is the question.

It's a very good upgrade from the original, ugly? YES. Fast? No. Handling? Maybe a bit too much grip, but what do I know :ouch:, could be not enough for someone else. But most important, was it fun? DEFINATELY 👍

Great to see you putting out some of your tunes, :cheers:.

Thank you very much for your reviews on my Vectra Tune. Sorry about the misleading stats on the transmission, it is an old tune and I just didn't remember wether I used 5.000 or 4.500, and as @TurnLeft said: "time is something of a rarity these days" which is exactly why I didn't go back to figure it out. But thanks to @Bowtie-muscle we now know it's 4.500 (will edit the post with the tune just in case someone might come across wanting to use it, some day).

I'm not a "Tuner", I'm a Opel fanboy :scared:, so if I tune a car like the Vectra I put in a lot of love, time and ambition. Something I can not do with some other car, unless I have a similar affinitiy to it. So, chances aren't the highest I might jump in again very soon although if I see a car I like, I will! :boggled: Did that make any sense whatsover?? :lol:

Chances do increase if it wears a bowtie, though :odd:

OK, I need some sleep ... Thanks again guys and :cheers:.

Thank you very much for your reviews on my Vectra Tune. Sorry about the misleading stats on the transmission, it is an old tune and I just didn't remember wether I used 5.000 or 4.500, and as @TurnLeft said: "time is something of a rarity these days" which is exactly why I didn't go back to figure it out. But thanks to @Bowtie-muscle we now know it's 4.500 (will edit the post with the tune just in case someone might come across wanting to use it, some day).

I'm not a "Tuner", I'm a Opel fanboy :scared:, so if I tune a car like the Vectra I put in a lot of love, time and ambition. Something I can not do with some other car, unless I have a similar affinitiy to it. So, chances aren't the highest I might jump in again very soon although if I see a car I like, I will! :boggled: Did that make any sense whatsover?? :lol:

Chances do increase if it wears a bowtie, though :odd:

OK, I need some sleep ... Thanks again guys and :cheers:.
For not being a "tuner", I liked that tune. And yes, made sense to me.

If it were up to me, we would do a different "bowtie" almost every month, but that would get old and stale quick. Mostly been recommendations lately and next month will be no different. Keep your eyes open and know you are always welcome to join in the:D

No hard feelings 👍, you might be surprised that there may be someone that will want to try it ;).

I'm not a "Tuner", I'm a Opel fanboy :scared:, so if I tune a car like the Vectra I put in a lot of love, time and ambition. Something I can not do with some other car, unless I have a similar affinitiy to it. So, chances aren't the highest I might jump in again very soon although if I see a car I like, I will! :boggled: Did that make any sense whatsover??
Yes it makes sense :eek:, I like the really old cars before the 1970's :crazy: :cool:, whatever makes us happy is all that counts :cheers:.

@Woodski_427
Citroen Xantia 3.0i V6 Exclusive '00 450 PP / SH

Thanks for giving it a go, the Xantia is just one of the cars that ain't as fast as the others. Not sure about too much grip :lol:, maybe you're used to Comforts!

I had a go at that seasonal but couldn't get a win. It resulted in a 'Dristelen Edition' :dopey: that is basically full tune, no ballast and rejigged a little for the fast corners. Beat an M4 in the final section.

@danlimski
Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 24V Sportronic '98 - 522 PP / SS Review

As @Bowtie-muscle said, you threw everything including the kitchen sink, ... and a bit of :crazy: factor 👍.

I'm not a big fan of full powered tunes for the reason that they have a very limited scope of applications. Most races are set to 450/500/550 etc PP, sure you can run them at those higher levels and if you're racing the AI drivers in the game you'll have a good chance off wining, but if you're racing real people you may want to be in par with them, unless you're an alien driver and you just want a bit more of a challenge, but enough chit chat let's talk about this car.

You posted your lap times for Deep Forest, Trial Mountain, Brand Hatch and Spa, I thought I'd go and try these (except for Spa :grumpy: ) and see how I could do with it. I did 2 laps, 1 warmup and 1 hot lap on each, track grip set to real, TC0, ABS1, AT (like you mentioned)

Deep Forest: 1:23.758
It's a bit of a challenge here, front wheel spin is quite dominant on acceleration, so you either need to upshift the gears or be real gentle with the gas pedal (stick controller for me :yuck:). Once you get it going it really flies :nervous:, but then you have to use the brakes or the walls, I prefer the brakes mind you ;), but they tend to overheat those front drivetrain tires who also get overheated when you accelerate :eek:, so maybe a few little adjustments could give it a few resources to make those lap times memorable. In general on this track the handling was good with a few exceptions at certain places where you would like to have more rotation.

Trial Mountain: 1:37.082
Same problems as on the previous track, really not a good track for this one. The transmission would need an overhaul for here.

Brand Hatch: 1:36.032
Surprise, the track and car both like each other :lol:. This was so enjoyable, tracks with less weight shift will work well with this car. I could be picky and find a few things I didn't like but I 'd rather mention that it handled the curves real fine and had very good speed, was just plain fun driving here, point :bowdown:.

I also took it to the Int. B - Tour Of Europe - Brand Hatch
Very fun to drive here but just no competition :lol:. Before the end of the second lap I was just all by myself on the track.

Being a sort of make shift tuner I'm always curious about things like; how does an aunt/uncle car compare to the other cars, so I used your tune and ran it against a few half tuned cars just to see how it faired.

CAR........................PP...........Deep Forest.........Trial Mountain
Sportronic '98 ..........522 .........1:23.788 ..............1:37.082
March 12SR '07 ........450 .........1:25.963 ..............1:38.790
Supra '88 ................500 .........1:21.898 ..............1:34.699
Megane '11 ..............500 .........1:23.526 ..............1:35.926
Clio '11 ...................522 .........1:20.333 ..............1:33.354

Yup, it's a family car, well not really with the way you powered it up, more like a very cool aunt's car :cool: 👍.

Last edited:
@mgo
Peugeot 406 Coupe 3.0 V6 '98 - 450 PP / CS - review

I took it to 3 races to try it out. TC1, ABS0

Seasonal - Beginner Level Non-Racecar Challenge - 450 PP or less - SH or less
Nice balance, the suspension feels more road type than race type 👍, love having a little car movement especially on cars like this, feels natural. The big issue I've been having with a lot of these is the braking, I'm getting wheel lock with abs=1, this should not be. Still an easy victory here,"tres biens" 👍.

Brake Test @ Tsukuba : At 132 kmh straight line full braking, front wheels locked up at 9 kmh, rear wheels locked up at 3 kmh (checked in data logger). As the speed increases the lockup will also increase thus going at 220 kmh your tires will be smoking as you hard brake to pass someone late in the curve, but since these cars when powered up like smoking tires on acceleration and having the tires already heated up from braking, you lose some valuable time accelerating.

National A 500 PP Clubman Cup : Matterhorn Rotenboden - 600PP or less, SS or less
A bit more of a challenge, hard track for this car, especially going down the hill, with the weight added when you brake it really takes a toll on the handling. Going up the hill was surprising, often cars kind of choke up here, this one slowed down its pace but didn't choke. Felt a bit chunky on the hill curves, but take into consideration that I was using CS. Another easy victory with a BMW following closely. 👍

National A 500 PP Clubman Cup : Rome - 600PP or less, SS or less
A more natural track for this car, transmission responds very well and body roll is fun to play with :D, if only the .... were tweaked you would have a hell of a good "casserole sur roue" :lol: (frying pan on wheels). Finished first but was more challenged as I only took the lead in the second last curve. You did a good job with this :bowdown:, hope to see you again at some point 👍. Bonne Journée :cheers:.
(Yes I'm a frog from the other continent, in that cold province called Quebec ;))

Thanks for giving it a go, the Xantia is just one of the cars that ain't as fast as the others. Not sure about too much grip :lol:, maybe you're used to Comforts!
You may be right on that one :lol:, CS to me is now about the highest grade tire I use :D, who would have thought of that a year ago.

I had a go at that seasonal but couldn't get a win. It resulted in a 'Dristelen Edition' :dopey: that is basically full tune, no ballast and rejigged a little for the fast corners. Beat an M4 in the final section.
👍, sometimes those seasonals are so easy you can win with 1 or 2 grade tires lower using 50PP less, but not this time with this car, cool idea calling it the "Dristelen Edition" :lol:.

mgo
I saw that :confused: when taking the car on seasonal 500pp Matterhorn Dristelen with comfort soft :ouch: and i should work on it now itis a mate off time :)
Matterhorn is a killer for brakes :eek:, when going downhill the game does a good job at adding the extra weight force to the front end, PD have done somethings wrong but they did do somethings right 👍, I think 1 or 2 notch lower on the front should help.

mgo
so your like a cousin from over see ;)
Yes, but with that typical Quebecois accent, you know the one you guys laugh at so much ;) like we laugh at your accent :lol:, I worked once with a guy from Marseille, took a couple of seconds before realizing that he was speaking french :lol:. The english have the same phenomenon, take a guy from New York, Texas, London and add an Aussie, and you'll be wondering if they are all really speaking the same language :crazy:, :lol:.

You may be right on that one :lol:, CS to me is now about the highest grade tire I use :D, who would have thought of that a year ago.

👍, sometimes those seasonals are so easy you can win with 1 or 2 grade tires lower using 50PP less, but not this time with this car, cool idea calling it the "Dristelen Edition" :lol:.

Matterhorn is a killer for brakes :eek:, when going downhill the game does a good job at adding the extra weight force to the front end, PD have done somethings wrong but they did do somethings right 👍, I think 1 or 2 notch lower on the front should help.

Yes, but with that typical Quebecois accent, you know the one you guys laugh at so much ;) like we laugh at your accent :lol:, I worked once with a guy from Marseille, took a couple of seconds before realizing that he was speaking french :lol:. The english have the same phenomenon, take a guy from New York, Texas, London and add an Aussie, and you'll be wondering if they are all really speaking the same language :crazy:, :lol:.
So true 👍 :lol::lol::lol:

Back