Just a little rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSD_Drifter
O9K Seaking
Whats with all the people limiting rooms to CH? You want to have grip while you drift, you know.. to kinda propel your car forward, or to pull backwards entries. I (and most people I drift with) prefer Comfort Soft, because it gives you grip, but not to much, and when ever I make lobbies, I limit it to Sports Soft or less because I think it just makes sense.

I'm just sick and tired of these noobs who think they know everything about drifting when they clearly don't.

Last edited:

6550746297_502bba828b.jpg

Cool guy two in here.

Seriously, I would like to hear a good argument for CH tires. I too find these to be ridiculous to use as it more accurately simulates driving on ice or five inches of standing water even in a 200hp car.

All I want to know is why?

If going 5mph sideways is your jam, go nuts! ...slowly

Yep... noobs when using CH goes at 5 mph... and the decent ones goes around 30~140 mph.

And:
Cool guy two in here.

Seriously, I would like to hear a good argument for CH tires. I too find these to be ridiculous to use as it more accurately simulates driving on ice or five inches of standing water even in a 200hp car.

If you want to hear (read) what you need about it, waste your time doing some search in previous threads.

My time is too valuable to waste. It's a simple question and I want your input now, not some cookie cutter response in a thread from days past. Why do you use a tire with the least grip for an activity that requires grip is the basis of my question.

Cool guy two in here.

Preview

UMAD? hahahaha

This conversation is going nowhere

@ OP, you want grip when you drift ? I think its easier to loose grip to drift, Comford hard tires are the best tires for GT5 to drift with. In real it should be medium or soft. But this is a game => CH best. For more grip you lower your car or/and add downforce. I recommend to keep it between 5 and 10.

Here is your answer, these are facts, if you want to keep ''sliding'' your way then do that, but don't say that what you know is the best, you ask why we use it and you know now it.( <= point)

lets be serious here...just create your own room or chose rooms that allow all tires(or comfort soft)...simple

/end thread cool guy

Where are you going 140mph on? 1 mile before the corner? Or on Daytona oval?

ToscanaAsfalto_64.jpg

In this corner (Toscana Mixed Trouble - Custom - Avaliable in my shared tracks) the first corner is done in a very high speed, from 140mph till 155mph. Also the Fuji D1 section the normal speed entry is around 130mph... so there is nothing weird to say that.

I dont remember about the speed entry in the Daytona City circuit semi oval, but probably is a fast one too.

It is in fact you thats upset isn't it (you made a thread about it:dunce:). Look at any video on the team threads, over 100mph all on CH's. Yes it's not realistic (who said it was?) but it's common so it is fair for everyone.
You insulted CH drifters (anyone who's anyone uses them, 90% ish) so don't expect flocks of people agreeing with you.
If you don't like it don't use them or associate yourself with people using them, simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back