Just bought an XBox 360 and Forza 3

• Thread starter Katner
  • 64 comments
No there is no specific photo mode. You just have to pick a track and find somewhere on it that looks like a good back drop then go into the pause menu and select take a photo.

The long Japanese track (can't remember the name) has some good places to park up and take some pics.

Fujimi Kaido and your avatar is nice, yet creepy.

Anyhoo, I got the 360 for Forza Motorsport 2 and 3. Playing Forza on the controller isn't what I have in mind, so thanks to Fanatec, I wouldn't have any problems as of now. I, too, waited for Gran Turismo 5 and I have to keep waiting until Kazunori makes an announcement again. No Gran Turismo 6 on the PS3, so? The PS4 can handle Gran Turismo 6 and 7 in no time. I hope...

So I went down to Game in town this week to get an Xbox 360 and exchanged my s/h psp which went faulty(still under warranty) and traded in 5 games.
The balance was £27! £20 of which was for Forza 3. So thats £7 for a refurbished Xbox 360 premium 20gb console, 2 controllers, 2 bonus games (which i'll never play but still) and a 2 year warranty.

The deal was a managers special at £120. Which is a total bargain considering the 2 year warranty.

Loving the game so far, just need to get it online which is a bit of a pain actually compared to the PS3 but for £7 i'm not going to cry about it. :D

I know iv said this in another discussion somewhere, but i know somebody who bought a 360 just for Forza 3. He soon regretted it, big time. Called Forza 3, and i quote, 'ano overrated pretender to GTs throne'. Said he got Grid for a tenner, and thinks it's much better, and now wishes he held out for a PS3 with GT5. Moral of this story? Good things come to those who wait.

Well after some weeks now, I had changed my mind a little bit about this game... I still like the driving, especially against A.I., but the rest of this game is really pretty lame IMO.
The missing options for time trialing and online annoys me most. Followed by the fact that even if I have lots of cars in my garage, I'm constantly running out of money, not able to get my hands on cars I really want. :(
The whole system of buying cars, setups and designs is messed up, 'cause everything is locked!
Also the livery editor is not to my likings, despite there are great designs available, I have no clue or time to make the basic ones I'd like to have myself...

I guess I could continue endlessly at his point, but let's just say FM3 basically lacks depth and lots of logic in most parts ( like the horrible points system ).

Oh and the fact being threatend to be banned for no reason whatsoever doesn't help either. 👎

PS: I really like DOA4 tho, that's a funny game :D

Latest Posts

Back