Just bought GT Sport

I can't imagine how this game was without the campaign. Really , lucky for me it's there from the beginning. Due to me getting the game so late in its life . But so far I'm really enjoying this version of Gran Turismo , a few things are missing, mostly the tuning side . But it's not a deal breaker , and the livery editor is a great way to make cars my own . Looking forward to the next update .Where do I go to join car clubs or meet up with fellow GT Planet players to race with or just cruise around in general.

I can't imagine how this game was without the campaign. Really , lucky for me it's there from the beginning. Due to me getting the game so late in its life . But so far I'm really enjoying this version of Gran Turismo , a few things are missing, mostly the tuning side . But it's not a deal breaker , and the livery editor is a great way to make cars my own . Looking forward to the next update .Where do I go to join car clubs or meet up with fellow GT Planet players to race with or just cruise around in general.
You can take a look at https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gts-online-racing-leagues.427/ for some races/leagues and also @Pigems set something up for some friendly races if I am not mistaking. Also you can take a look at GTSRL if you are interested in some serious racing.

Coming from Xbox and forza and project t cars 2 and Assetto Corsa. How sun and real is it. Does it have a lot of good gt3. And 4 and lmp cars and new cars like 2018 and 2019. Can you install car tunning that people created or paint and race decals like you can in forza 7. I know have to grind for credit to buy cars but is it reachable and fun or are u stuck on crap cars way to long.

You can take a look at https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gts-online-racing-leagues.427/ for some races/leagues and also @Pigems set something up for some friendly races if I am not mistaking. Also you can take a look at GTSRL if you are interested in some serious racing.
Thank you I'll take a look into those .

Coming from Xbox and forza and project t cars 2 and Assetto Corsa. How sun and real is it. Does it have a lot of good gt3. And 4 and lmp cars and new cars like 2018 and 2019. Can you install car tunning that people created or paint and race decals like you can in forza 7. I know have to grind for credit to buy cars but is it reachable and fun or are u stuck on crap cars way to long.
There are newish cars from what I can recall. The newest being the 2019 Supra, then there's quite a few cars from 2016/17 . Some are older than that . There isn't as much tuning in GT Sport like there was in the previous versions. Most of the tuning has been simplified .There is a livery editor , you can paint decals and create your own . You can also download user created liveries as well. You can even upload your own decals that you designed to the website and have access to it in the game.As for GT3,GT4,LMP cars. They are there some new, some old . But we all know Gran Turismo has always been about street cars, and turning them into race cars. Overall it's a good game. Pretty sure you'll enjoy it . And this is one of the best communities out there , to learn tips and meet new people and have great time racing. You really can't go wrong with it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the (club? asylum? support group?)(Fun!) The game you're getting is vastly improved over the initial release, and there are a lot of great (and FAST) players out there. I disagree with some of the career mode (GT League) advice- it can be a lot of fun, and there are a fair number of live opponents out there who drive like the League AI, so it's good practice.

Back