Just curious...

  • Thread starter Thread starter zeno
  • 15 comments
  • 602 views
Messages
350
How many of you have the S license in all gold? I am getting all my licenses in it, but so far I'm only up to IA.

All I know is you'll get huge amounts of respect from me if you do.:D
 
i dont have any golds in my licenses... i just get them so i can race
 
I too have all golds in the licences. Does this make me a GoldJunkie?

Also MIH and myself did it the hard way - in PAL.
 
all gold bar 1...
the impreza rall car@tahiti maze (R6 i think)
 
All golds in, b, a, ib, ia, and rally. I didn't even try for s, it would be too hard!
 
All golds bar the stupid EVO6 Rally car test at Tokyo on I.A!!!!!GRRRRRR
 
Originally posted by Wastegate
I too have all golds in the licences. Does this make me a GoldJunkie?

Also MIH and myself did it the hard way - in PAL.

Why is the PAL version harder?
 
Originally posted by sinbad
All golds bar the stupid EVO6 Rally car test at Tokyo on I.A!!!!!GRRRRRR
Phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one having serious issues with that license test... getting silver is a relative piece of cake, but getting gold there is pure torture.
 
Originally posted by soflaimports
Why is the PAL version harder?

In PAL, 21 of the times for Gold were made harder and 4 were made easier. The time gold in S8 is 1:31.000 in NTSC but you have to beat 1:27.800 in the PAL version.
 
ther are only 2 tests on the NTSC version which are harder than the PAL version:
R6 & R7 (i think) its the one with the Lancia Delta Intergrale, every other test is either the same time or lower to get the golds
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
ther are only 2 tests on the NTSC version which are harder than the PAL version:
R6 & R7 (i think) its the one with the Lancia Delta Intergrale, every other test is either the same time or lower to get the golds

I believe there are 4. R6, R7 and R8 and also NTSC gold is at 23.900 and PAL at 24.000 at IB6

There are 23 the same, 4 harder on NTSC and 21 harder on PAL.
 
Us PAL people get is so much harder...:\

No, i have one silver and the rest bronze on the s-license.
 
Back