Just For Fun: What forum on GTP do you post in the most? (Poll Included)

  • Thread starter Thread starter The87Dodge
  • 37 comments
  • 1,533 views

What GTP forum do you post in most often?

  • Gran Turismo 6

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Gran Turismo Series

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • GT Academy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forza Horizon 2/Forza 5/Forza 6

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • GTA V

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Project Cars

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Driveclub, Assetto Corsa, or any other racing game

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Console/PC Gaming

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Sim Racing Hardware

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Auto News

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cars In General

    Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Motorsport

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • The Rumble Strip

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • The Infield

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Opinions/Current Events

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Computers/Technology

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Music

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Art/Photography

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Movies/TV

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GTPlanet Site Support

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Private Moderator Forums

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    62

The87Dodge

(Banned)
Messages
3,183
United States
Seattle, WA
Messages
rizkeat
Hi guys,

I am just curious about what forum on GTPlanet you post in most frequently. I post in the Cars in General forum most often.

Please abide by the AUP and don't make any stupid posts. I don't want to see this thread locked.

Thanks!
 
In the Cars in General forum (where I post most), I have learned a whole lot about cars, and I have seen many interesting photos of cars. The GT6 forum is my second most posted in forum.
 
How can you make a poll like this and exclude the Infield?
 
How can you make a poll like this and exclude the Infield?
The Infield is in the poll, you must've missed it.
 
Can't I do a multi vote?

Most Forums i go in GTP are GT6, GT Series, GTA V, Sim Racing Hardware, Cars in General and The Rumble Strip.
 
imagesspecialrabbit_zps711fd5f5.jpg




It's deep underground
 
I'd say it's close between GT forum, Console & PC Gaming forum and Movies/TV forum. I chose Console & PC,
 
It's a cross between the Cars in General and Gran Turismo 6 for me. Ah what the heck, I'll go with GT6. :D
 
It's a cross between the Cars in General and Gran Turismo 6 for me. Ah what the heck, I'll go with GT6. :D
Same with me! I use the GT6 forum and the Cars in General forum almost equally as often.
 
These days, the Rumble Strip, although historically, most of my posts would be found in the GT5 racing series sub-forum.
 
Never knew that the Rumble Strip was THIS popular.
 
Rumble strip for the 'funny -subject-' threads. They're about all I come here for lately, along with 1 or 2 'convos' and threads elsewhere, I find all my sim-racing news elsewhere now-a-days.
 
Rumble strip for the 'funny -subject-' threads. They're about all I come here for lately, along with 1 or 2 'convos' and threads elsewhere, I find all my sim-racing news elsewhere now-a-days.
Do you ever post in the GT threads?
 
Never knew that the Rumble Strip was THIS popular.
Posts poll in the Rumble Strip, then wonders why all the voters are the people who frequent the Rumble Strip :rolleyes:
 
Do you ever post in the GT threads?

Occasionally, I posted a 'meme' in the GT6 memes thread a few days ago, I used to post in that forum more often, but just became disappointed with the developer after the Q&A fallout, and decided to move on to PC sims.

The Mazda LM55 was the 'last' point I was truly happy with GT6, after that it just all felt like going downhill.
 
The last GT section I somewhat participated in was GT4, but my last message there was no less than 3 years ago. :p I can count my posts in the PS3 era GT sections on one hand too. Never played those games much.

So yeah, Off-topic sections all day long. :)
 
Even split between GT6 Forums and Motorsport, but I'll go Motorsport simply because there aren't as many special snowflakes there, and the Motorsport forum generally has a lot more of a harmonious feeling to it. :lol:
 
Forums that I've never posted in are: GT Academy, Forza Horizon 2/Forza 5/Forza 6, GTA V, Sim Racing Hardware, The Infield, Music, Photography/Art, Computers/Technology, Movies/TV, and of course, the Private Moderator forums.
 
What the hell is infield? I searched and never found something like that.
 
What the hell is infield? I searched and never found something like that.
Premium section. You need premium to see it.

Pretty much all I post in now.
 
Back