BobK Premium Messages 7,020 Massachusetts, USA Jun 22, 2015 #31 I would estimate that most of my posts are in the GT4 forums. Which are not in the poll.
Ameer67 Premium Messages 10,977 Chicago Jun 22, 2015 #32 BobK I would estimate that most of my posts are in the GT4 forums. Which are not in the poll. Click to expand... Gran Turismo Series.
BobK I would estimate that most of my posts are in the GT4 forums. Which are not in the poll. Click to expand... Gran Turismo Series.
Flex0r Premium Messages 2,126 The Netherlands Messages Flexman Jun 22, 2015 #33 Most of my posts can be found in the Rumble strip, consoles & pc gaming subforums.
Liquid Fission Mailed Premium Messages 30,995 Bratvegas Jun 22, 2015 #34 OCE. Honourable mentions to the Infield and the Motorsport sections.
The87Dodge (Banned) Messages 3,183 Seattle, WA Messages rizkeat Jun 23, 2015 #35 Liquid OCE. Honourable mentions to the Infield and the Motorsport sections. Click to expand... OCE is what?
Liquid OCE. Honourable mentions to the Infield and the Motorsport sections. Click to expand... OCE is what?
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,485 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi Jun 23, 2015 #36 The87Dodge OCE is what? Click to expand... Opinions & Current Events.
Valkyrie427 She/They 🏳️⚧️ Premium Messages 15,418 United States Messages Valkyrie_427 Jun 23, 2015 #37 Most of my s***posts are in the GTA section now. I do take part in the Infield and Rumble Strip sections as well, but not as much as the one for GTA.
Most of my s***posts are in the GTA section now. I do take part in the Infield and Rumble Strip sections as well, but not as much as the one for GTA.
Carbonox Messages 11,654 Intercourse, PA Messages Carbonox Jun 23, 2015 #38 These days, I have no idea, the posts are pretty equally spread out on my most active forums. Probably Motorsport or Rumble Strip takes the cake.
These days, I have no idea, the posts are pretty equally spread out on my most active forums. Probably Motorsport or Rumble Strip takes the cake.