Just got FM3: Your questions answered ...

• Thread starter Rue
  • 101 comments
Forza 3 will be a great game, but if it's fair for Dan G and the crew to flat out tell whoppers, it's just as fair to throw water balloons at them.

Thing is, no body cares if you throw water balloons at them... no one that matters anyway. I'm sure the devs dont care, the casual gamers dont care, the fanboys of either game might care, but their minds were always made up before the mud slinging match began anyway. All it does is take threads like this off topic. You said, "Forza 3 will be a great game", can't we just leave it there now? Almost everyone on this forum knows what the devs have said, everyone has heard what the fanboys of either side have said in the hundreds and hundreds of posts in many many threads.

The only people who tear apart what KY and the T10ers say is basically the fans on forums (not saying fanboys, because some might be fans of both games). I'm pretty sure that only amounts a small number of people who actually purchase these games.

Your sick:lol:, but Mazda doesnt make a V8 to put in the game. Therefore they cant. :P
well I still love the rotary but putting the engine of a corvette in an rx-7 is actually a very popular swap. That's why I'm disappointed.

The game still kicks ASS though :D Fujimi Kaido is the greatest track ever

well I still love the rotary but putting the engine of a corvette in an rx-7 is actually a very popular swap. That's why I'm disappointed.

I'm sure Turn 10 would include it if they could, but cross manufacturer swaps is a no-no with licensing.

Jay
I'm sure Turn 10 would include it if they could, but cross manufacturer swaps is a no-no with licensing.

Some people expected this to happen, and I don't find it a surprise. Honestly, what kind of manufacturer would let one of its cars had its engine swapped by another manufacturer? Videogame-wise speaking, that is.

Could anyone tell me more about the physics? Seems to be a mixed reaction as some say they're great and others saying they're way too forgiving, lots and lots of grip in road cars and such. How do cars feel in a drift? Does it feel right when the rear regains grip and starts to snap back into line. Can you over do it with the drift angle and get to that point of no return where the car is going to go around?

Could anyone tell me more about the physics? Seems to be a mixed reaction as some say they're great and others saying they're way too forgiving, lots and lots of grip in road cars and such. How do cars feel in a drift? Does it feel right when the rear regains grip and starts to snap back into line. Can you over do it with the drift angle and get to that point of no return where the car is going to go around?
On the demo with the Ferrari California, last corner, 1st place, over eager on the throttle, drift, lost it, came last.:ouch:

Back